재현 ❤️ Liar Pt.2

Lee Jaehyun
Liar Pt.2❤️

part 2 is here!

enjoy!

~

still in the flashback mode-

"y/n-ah! someone's waiting for you!"

her mom bawled from downstairs as she went to the front door to see Jaehyun was waiting for her.

"eo? why are you here?"

"I wanna go to school with you today,"

a sudden blush appeared on her face, making him smiled, holding onto her hand gently.

"let's go,"

~

"y/n-ah! Ji Changmin, we're here!"

Sangyeon called their name as they both took seats there. then, she scanned the whole people at the table,-- but someone was missing.

"where's Jaehyun?"

"oh, he's bringing someone new from his class," replied Younghoon to her, while she nodded. as Jaehyun came to them, his hand was intertwined with someone behind him, whilst his lips plastered a wide smile.

"guys, I brought someone here,"

as her eyes met with the gazes behind him, she looked shocked, freezing on her spot.

w-what in the world...

"Hi guys, missed me?" the girl behind him spoke with a smile.

"Nara-ya!"

it is real...

she could feel her hands slowly became cold, then someone held onto her shoulder. it was Changmin.

"Hey, are you good?"

she then held onto his hand, then she whispered something to him. "i-it's her, it's really her,"

~

she couldn't believe this.

she couldn't accept the fact that her bully was her crush's ex and also his first love.

she rubbed her face in disbelief, whilst the other hand closed her locker.

How can I deal with this?

the thought ran through her mind, then someone approached her, smiling devilishly.

"you must be surprise, right y/n-ie?"

it was her.

she didn't respond to her, whilst trying to run away from there but she held onto her hand.

"ya, I'm talking to you, why are you running from me?" she grabbed her hands tight, in case that she wanted to run away again.

"w-why the heck are you transferring here?" she stuttered but still kept herself brave.

"of course because of you dear... I already told you, right?

you can't run from me, I'll find you no matter what," Nara's hand tried to stroke her face, but then someone held onto her hands away from y/n's face.

"don't you dare to do that, Nara,"

"eo? Juyeon-ie... what are you doing here?"

then, he held onto y/n's hand.

"it's late, we're having physics class now," till then, Juyeon brought her away.

~

"so she is really the girl who bullied you?" Kevin asked her, which made her nodded.