주연 💜 His Dream Pt.1

Lee Juyeon
His Dream pt.1💜

So this story was actually my english essay from my latest exam, huhu.

And i edited it to make it more....
Uhm, you know?

inteRESTING?
i hope so😅

Sorry if it was too boring
And sorry if this story would be A LOT OF FLASHBACK🙏🏻

Hope you guys like it!

~

"Juyeon, stop!"

I ran breathlessly to him, grabbing onto his arm as i pulled him with all my might. I embraced him tightly.

"D-do you really need to hurt yourself?"

I pleaded to him as i broke into tears.

Please,
I don't want to lose the love of my life.

Juyeon looked at me, still forming a smile eventhough his eyes were already puffy from crying too much. He held onto my hands as he caressed it.

   " I was too hurt y/n, it was my fault.. just let me go away from this world, i deserve it. Please y/n i'm begging you.."

        I looked at him with a full thought inside my head.

I knew he was hurt,
Even though myself can't help him.

-flashback

He sighed.
A loud dramatic sigh.

All he got was a disappointment. He started to felt powerless as he got up from his position-- which was kneeling in front of his father and walked away to his room.

     As he arrived there, he let the tears ran. Dripping onto his cheeks. Big, thick and heavy.

He wanted his father's affection again.
He missed it too much.

He recalled all of the reason why his dad kept a distance between them as the scene started to linger in his mind again.

Lee Juyeon.

A school heart throb that everyone would fall in love at the first sight.

     As his dream to become a professional basketball player, he would spent a whole day at the basketball court as he practiced a lot just to make sure he got into the school team. His parents even supported him but it went wrong after he was being blamed by his father about his mother's death.

"W-what?"

Juyeon was at loss for word as he knew that his mother was involved in a car accident on her way to take him home. Paralysed with fear, he trembled on the court as the members brought him to the hospital. As Sangyeon, the group leader accompanied him to the ward and he was the one who saved him from being hit by his father.

"It's all your fault!! If your mother don't take you from the court, she should be alive here!"

-end flashback

Since that time, his father had been an anonymous person to him and pretended to not have him as his child. How could his dad being so cruel to him?

As a year passed by, he still kept his dream to become a basketball player as we finally met each other. I was a transferred student and totally do not interested into other guys but Juyeon caught my attention.

As we started to get closer with each other, i knew all of his secrets as i offered myself to help him. Till then, he finally confessed to me, and grateful that i was the one who could help him. 

~20 Nov 2020

-3 a.m.

Yeonnie❤
Calling...
Accept / Decline

"Hey what's wrong Juyeon it's 3 in the morning are y--"

"Babe, i got an offer to the national basketball team"

"W-what? Really!! Congrats!!"

"Thanks a lot y/n, but..."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"W-what about my father?"

I got tongue-tied when i heard those things. As soon, i tried to encourage him.

"Eii, it's fine.. you can do it! I trust you !"

"Really? Thanks babe, thanks a lot"

"Anything for you"

We both also chatted on other things as he off the phone, so am i-- well, it's already 4 a.m. okay?

As the weekend was over, i was a bit weird since Juyeon did not even call me but i knew that he was busy with the practice so i just let him be. Then, on the next monday, i tried to find out for him at the school, but there was no sign of him.

"Was he skipping the class today?"

Kring!!

Reccess time was started as i wanted to go to the cafe as someone suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Hyunjae? Why?"

It was Hyunjae,
Juyeon's friend.

He looked so rush as he spoke something unexpected to me.

"Juyeon wanted to commit suicide, please save him, you're the only one who can save him please y/n.."

Juyeon,
W-what are you doing?

~
Okay thats too long i guess!

Stay tuned for part 2❤
Thanks for reading