주연 💜 Keep It Private

Lee Juyeon
Keep It Private💜

just bored so i made this😬❤️

imitation gave me the ideas so yeah🤫😗

~

"y/n, you sure don't want to go home with us? it's late,"

"yeah, just go first. i'll be practice some more,"
my dormmates nodded, biding goodbyes and left me alone in the practice room.

being a kpop trainee isn't easy.

i've been a trainee for years and gladly, waiting for the debut soon. can't wait, and i'm so happy for it. i took a look on the computer to sing, then a song caught my eyes.

i smiled.

Like When We First Met.

the song that gave me a throwback when i was dating with him. at first, we both got into the same company. we met at the audition day, i saw him, struggling to remember the steps so i helped him. who knows, we both fell for each other and started dating, but it wasn't that long. after 2 years being trainees, he got to debut soon before me, so we decided to break up.

i don't want to mess up his dream,

so i decided to let him go.

still with a weak smile, i took the microphone on the side of the table and started singing, with all of my heart.

"rubbing sleepy eyes
I read your twisted letter
My happy heart
It got heavy for a moment
above the words hello
I saw the tears that fell"

i still remembered when i saw him crying that day, asking me to always forgive him about the break up. but i said it was fine, all i need that he could achieve his dream for me.

"My smiling face
It got dark for a moment
why did you leave so suddenly
Why did you say goodbye so easily"

i know, it was too sudden for me, but we both can't.

for the sake of our dreams.

"please dream
I just want it to be your joke
I'm so sorry to meet you so far
Goodbye isn't that easy
Just like when we first met"

Like When We First Met- Maha & Yujin (Imitation Ep10)

i ended the last verse, suddenly looking at my own reflection of the practice mirror, with the shred of tears on my cheeks. i smiled weakly.

"a-aish, why am i crying?" i wiped my tears, with a deep wound in my heart still hurt me.

damn, i shouldn't missed him.

"missed who?"

i waa shocked by the sudden famliliar voice as i turned behind me.

"J-Juyeon?"

it's him.
my ex boyfriend.

he smiled, walking towards me whilst smiling genuinely.

"hey, it's been a long time..." he scratched his neck in awkwardness, still smiling.