선우 💜 Let Her Go Pt.2

Kim Sunwoo
Let Her Go pt.2💜

sorrryyyy for the late update🙏🏻 i hope you like this tho!

~
end of flashback-

"it's been a long time,

Kim Sunwoo,"

their eyes met each other, making hum stunned in the spot to see the long lasting love of his life was there, in front of him. then, Sangyeon patted his shoulder as it stopped him from freezing, as he asked him.

"e-eo?"

"ya, what are you doing? there's a fan in front of you," Sangyeon looked at her. "y/n-ah,take a seat," she just nodded shyly and sat there, in front of Sunwoo, still smiling.

they both just made the eye contact, Sunwoo lost his words to see her there, as she missed to see him face-to-face like this. but then, she suddenly broke the silence and chuckles softly.

"are you that surprised because i'm here?"

as she said that, she could see his face reddened and she chuckled softly.

"h-hi y/n... i-i..."

he tried to speak to her, but the guilty overwhelmed his mind. he could see her wide smile plastered on her face, showing how much she missed him. she smiled.

"it's fine, Woo. just talk to me,"

then, he grined and asked her.

"h-how have you been now?"

"great, Woo.. as long as you're my lover," he scratched his neck shyly while she still put a smile on her face-- the fact that she want to make the situation less awkward than before.

    as then, he took the album and made an autograph as he looked at her taking something from her bag.

"this is a letter for you, and...

since i think that you're still surprised that i'm here, i just want to say thank for everything, Woo,

thanks for be my love and my fav idol.

i'm going to stay with you forever, okay?"

"t-thank you, y/n," he just looked at her, appreciating his precious time since it's been years not seeing her.

then, as the time was up and Sunwoo was the last member that she met for the fansign, she stood up from the chair. then, she did say something before she left the seat, smiling at him-- which made him froze again.

"i love you, Kim Sunwoo,

i really do,"

~

"wahhh, i'm so jealoussssssss!!! is juyeon handsome face-to-face?? sangyeon--"

"yes, Jaehee... they all look so handsome," she just chuckled at her friend before they switched the shift for the work. (ah yes, she worked at the coinvinence store)

"so how about your bias then, unnie? Sunwoo might be flirty one rightt? did he flirt with you??"

she smiled even more to see his name, glad that her friend only know that he is her bias rather as a friend and crush😳.

"yeah, he's the flirty one,"

"wahhhh, you're so luckyyy," then, she pushed Jaehee out from the cashier counter.

"now go back and rest, you have classes tmr right??"

"aight! bye unnie!" she giggled softly and left the store, leaving the girl alone ag that time. being a productive worker, she took the new stocks and keep the foods and things on the racks properly. then, as she took the new stock of pear juice, which made her smile out of the sudden.

it his favorite.

"i wonder if he still drink this,"

"i still do,"

thinking that she mumbled alone, she was surprised to hear someone's else voice there, as she looked at the guy who was talking to her.

"S-Sunwoo?"

he opened his mask and cap since no one else was there as he smiled softly at her.

"hey, y/n,"

"hey,"

they both broke into smiles as she asked him.

"how did you found me?"

"i asked your mom," he grinned, which making her pout as he laughed.

"and i actually came here because i wanna tell something,"

"tell what?"

then, he suddenly pulled her into an embrace as he spoke something.

"i just missed you too much,"

she chuckled and nodded, still could hear his heartbeat beating rapidly.

"i missed you too, Sunwoo"

they both embraced each other as he suddenly broke the silence.

as their eyes locked to each other, he chined up her face closer to him, and he smiled.

"i still love you, y/n,"

she shyly chuckled and nodded.

"i love you too Sunwoo,"
~

epilogue-

he went to the back stage quickly after the fansign over with a letter on his hand. he immediately opened it, reading the letter with all of his heart.

hey Woo,

it's been a while, i missed you so much. i missed to see you in front of me and argh, i just missed everything about us.
feel so glad that we finally meet each other after years😊

and now, i'm becoming your first fans,

i did a great job right?

i keep my promise that i will ne forever by your side

i love you Kim Sunwoo,

please tell me you still do.

end~

done!

sorry if it wasn't good enough and pfft, cliche🥲😂 i'm losing my mind writing this

so vote!!!!!

see you on the next slow update🙂🤍🤍