영재 💜 Wish

Eric Sohn
Wish💜

enjoy!😊❤
~

"congrats, y/n for winning the second place!"

my friends said, congratulated me as I just smiled.

argh, why he needed to be in the first place.

Eric Sohn, the boy who just transferred here months ago...

and he just took my first place in the dance audition for school this year.

I saw him with his friends laughing while they looked at the first trophy.

urgh, that should be mineeeee.

As I didn't realize I was staring too long, suddenly Eric caught my eyes looking at him. Then, I could saw him told his friends something before he got up from his seat and walked towards me.

"y/n lee? am I right?"

I just nodded, not looking at him.

"Congratulations on your second place, you're a good dancer"

he shoved his hand to shake hands, and I glared at him, making him took his hand back.

" I'm fine, thanks for the compliment by the way," I stood up from my seat, but then, our homeroom teacher came into our class, making me sat back.

"y/n and Eric, your dance teacher wants to see you both,"

~

"what-- no!"

no way...

" no buts y/n, the principal wants you and Eric to be a pair for the next stage"

I looked at Eric in disbelief.

"you want this?"

" well, I don't mind much tho..."

him... what?

I thought I just started a war between him about this but he just said that he's fine at all?

"So how about it, y/n? please say that you'll join,"

"urgh fine then," I let out a sigh then our teacher looked excited as he said. 

"so, first practice will start by tomorrow, be prepared,"

~

next day-

"so let's try," Eric stood up after looking at the dance tutorial as he handed out his hand to help me stand, but I just stood it right away. 

"what?" I just looked at him weirdly since I didn't realize his hand, making him scratched his neck shyly. 

okay, that's cute.

wait, what?

as the teacher turned on the song, we both started to dance for the first verse. after we finished the verse, our teacher clapped his hands, beaming.

"that's great! you guys looked cute together,"

suddenly, I could feel my face blushed then I looked at him, with his ears reddened.

no, I wouldn't fall for him...

no way...

~

third-person pov

days gone by, they both started to click well, but they didn't realize that they started to fall for each other.