창민💜 Breakup pt.3

Ji Changmin
Breakup pt.3 💜

Please enjoy❤❤

~
Juyeon's p.o.v

"Hah, i'm just wasting my tears"

She wiped her last tears as she went out of the house. I looked at Changmin, disbelieved with what had happened just now.

"Juyeon-ah, it's n-not my fault.. r-really"

"Stop Changmin, you already hurt her"

I ran out of the house as i searched her. I ran to the hallway as i looked at my watch.

It's been half an hour i've been searching her and it's already 11.55 p.m.
Y/n, where did you go?

Finally, i've got an idea as i went to the playground, the place that we always spend time since she had a fight with Changmin.

She's there.

I went to her as i saw her, with a bottle.

Wait--

She's drunk??

"Y/n..."

She looked at me with a drunk smile.

"Yeonnie!!"

She got up as she embraced me. I could the strong smell of the alcohol.

"Y/n, you're drunk"

"No!!i'm not drunk!!" She loosened the hug as she patted her hand on the swing.

"Yeonnie, sit here!!"

I just follow her instruction. She sat on the the swing beside me. She started to hum a song as i stared at her. She's hummed gracefully as the moonlight illuminated her beautiful face.

"What song is that?"

I asked her because i never heard that song before. She smiled sweetly as she chuckled.

"Changmin's song that he always sing for me"

Then, her tears dropped on her cheeks as she still formed a smile on her lips, looking at the moon peacefully. She wiped her tears away as she looked at me.

"Why am i always being hurt?"

As i wanted to answer her question, she continued her speak.

"Ouh, i'm such a stupid right?"

She sighed as she continued humming the song all over again. It's already midnight as i held her arm, asked her to come back home.

"Y/n, it's already midnight, let's go back home okay?"

"I dont want to~~" she pouted as she smiled.

Gosh, she's really drunk.

I hold her hand as i pulled her to stand up. Suddenly a familiar guy appeared as he looked at me and her.

~
Ji Changmin p.o.v

I lost her.

It's my fault.

Well, it's all started when i became jealous when i saw her with Juyeon. Yeah, i know that they're friend, but

Juyeon was too much.
And i know that he loves her too.

Then, i asked a permission with Younghoon to let my friend, Jaehee stay at our-- his penthouse, in a way to make her jealous back but, it went wrong-
really wrong. As we both watching the  movie, i could feel the stares from her as i looked at her.