학년💜 See You Again

Ju Haknyeon
See You Again💜

~

"Mom, you're kidding right?"

"Why am I kidding about this serious thing, Y/N"

I can't believe this.

Am I getting married?

"M-mom, I'm only 18! And getting married to someone I don't love is such a crazy thing ever"

I looked at my mom.

"Y/n... I got married to your father when I was 18 too, it's our tradition dear.."

I sighed.

"B-but, I'm not ready..."

I'm waiting for someone too.

Well, I still had a crush on my first love. I know it's puppy love, but after he moved to Seoul for 8 years.

I can't still stop waiting for him.

"It's fine, sis.. same goes for me, Sangyeon and I were fell in love after we got married too"

My older sister came to me as she patted on my shoulder- well, she's got married to Sangyeon for 3 years already. I took a glance at her.

Will I be fine with this?

I took a deep breath.

For sake of tradition huh?

"Okay, I will marry him"

~

"Y/n, they are here~"

This is it. Our first time meeting.

I couldn't help myself but my hands started to get sweaty. I took a glance at the mirror, checking myself before going to the living room.

Fighting, y/n!

Then, I walked downstairs and saw a family- chatting with my family.

Wait, his parent seem familiar...

No way...

I-it's him?

"Ju Haknyeon?"

The guy heard his name being called, as he turned to see me.

"Oh, I thought you'd forgot about me"

He gave me a warm smile, asking me to sit beside him. I gleamed in happiness.

He looks so handsome now and still didn't change, well he looks more mature since from the past too-since he did dry his hair to orangish color, making him looks so fluff.

God, I've been missing him for years.

Then, I sat beside him, taking glances at his parent.

"Y/n dear, you look so pretty"

"Thanks, Mrs. Ju, I appreciate that"

I smiled at his mother, as my parent talk to talk to his parent about the marriage, making me nervous.

Really tho?

I'm going to marry my long-lasting crush?

I grinned to myself, then suddenly my mom spoke to me.

"Y/n-ah, can you bring Haknyeon to walk around the house?"

"Sure she can"

Suddenly, Haknyeon replied to my mom's question as he held my hand.

My heart--

"Y-yes"

I smiled shyly at our parents as I brought him to the backyard. He said that he wanted to take something from his car, as I just waited for him while sitting under the hut- enjoying the full moon that shines brightly tonight.

"Hey"

Then, he came and sit beside me.

"Hey... piggie"

He chuckled when he heard my word.

"You still remember that?"

"Yeah, I remembered everything about us"

We both grinned at each other.

"Well, since you said that you'd remember about everything, how about this?"

"What?"

《Flashback》

I cried, running to his house. After I arrived there, I could say the things in their house started to be lifted into the big lorry. I ran into his house, I saw him- crying too.

"Piggie!"

I ran to him, as soon as I hugged him.

"Why are you leaving me?"

I cried in his embrace as he loosened it, looking at me.

"I'm sorry y/n, I had to.."

He said that making me cried even more.

"Y/n-ah it's fine... I'll see you again in the future and we'll get married, I promise"

I looked at him, even tho we're still young- but he looked so sincere when he said that to me.

"Really, you will marry me in the future?"

"Of course. I made the promise, I won't break it"

《End flashback》

I chuckled in embarrassment when I remembered that moment.

We're really young at that time.
Hah.

He had chuckled too.

"Well, I'm sorry if I make you waiting for me"

"Hey, don't be sorry"

I grinned at him, then he suddenly got out a gift box from his pocket and gave it to me.

"Open it up"

"What is this?"

I opened it and saw a bracelet as he shoved his left hand- showing that he did wear the same design too. I got surprised and looked at him.

"Haknyeon, this is beautiful"

"I made the design btw"

He grinned as he took the bracelet, put it on my wrist. Then, he held my hand, intertwining it together.

"I'd make a promise to marry you since we're kids, right? As we've been in such a long-distance relationship, I couldn't help myself y/n. My feelings for you grew for every second, with the sinking heart- I really missed you every day"

He looked at me into the eyes and he held onto my hands.

"Will you marry me?"

I got my eyes teary, as I looked at him.

"Yes"

~
This is not good as I imagined, sorry😅

Happy 800 day Deobi❤
And Happy 800 for this book too🥰

Can't wait for it tmr!
Please support them!💜💜💜

Well thanks for reading my book❤

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒛 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 ♡ ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें