케빈 💜 Lovers [BELATED BIRTHDAY CHAPTER]

Kevin Moon
Lovers [Belated Birthday]💜

hi hellooo😬😬

sorry i'm not posting for such a long time~ i'm too busy with assignments and mid semester exam is coming up soon🥲 i'm so scared...

so this story will be so longgggg, sangyeonwhipped also help me, thank you bestieee😗💜

warning: have a plot twist☺️ i'm so sorry😂

hope you guys like it!
~

"Why are you crying?"

she asked a girl there; who is her neighbour as the girl sobbing alone at the bus stop. then, she sat beside her and the girl turned to see her, wiping her tears away before she replied, "why do you want to know?"

she smiled. "maybe, I can be here to listen to your problem,"

then, the girl started sobbing again and y/n patted her shoulder gently. "your name is Hana right?"

"Yes..." she spoke softly; quite enough for her to listen to it as she nodded as a response. Then, she held onto Hana's hand.

" Hana-yah, is it because of a boy?"

then, the girl looked at her.

"H-how do you know?"

she chuckled. "can I know why he made you cry?"

then, Hana looked down.

"it's pissed me off, actually. we'd been friends for years...he was the first who tried to be friends with me and I never thought I would end up liking him, urgh it's frustrating to see him with the other girls," Hana cupped her face out of frustration and looked down again, making y/n just smile whilst looking at her.

"it's fine, Hana...

actually, I have my love story too,"

Hana looked at her once again.

"Wah, really?? are you willing to share it with me too???"

y/n ruffled her hair, beaming. "sure,"

Flashback-

"Okay, class... be nice to your new friend here. Kevin-ah, you can seat beside Choi y/n," he nodded in response and walked towards the quiet girl sitting at the last seat behind the class.

"y/n right??" his lips formed a smile; which was quite enough to make her heart pounded faster than usual. "I'm Kevin Moon, it's nice to meet you," he then shoved his hand, wanting to shake hands with her- but she just nodded and looked away. she changed her gaze to the outside of the window, whilst holding her chest to make her heart stop pounding abnormally.

This isn't right...

~

unexpectedly, the guy kept pestering her, which make her wonder why he wanted to be friends with her.

as lunchtime started, all of her classmates escaped the class in the blink of a second, leaving the new transfer guy and her alone in the class, as he looked at her.

"y/n-ah, aren't you eating??"

--but the girl kept doing her work without answering him, making him pout.

"ya, Choi y/n," then, she finally looked at him. "what?"

"aren't you need to eat?" he beamed softly to her.