재현💜Tampon boy

Lee Hyunjae
Tampon boy💜

~

"Sis, wake up"

"Hmm..."

"Noona..."

"Hmmm"

Then, I got hit by a pillow on the face as I whined. I woke up, glaring at my brother- which is actually my twin.

"Yah, Son Youngjae!"

"Well, it's my pleasure sis"

He stuck his tongue. I threw a pillow at him, but he ran away from my room.

This kid...

~

"Sis hurry we're late!!"

"Can't you just relax? gosh"

I took my phone as I took a glance at my mirror. Well, I wore my favorite dress today, it's a white dress and I wore my Vans shoes too. I took my bag from the bed.

Great!

Then, I went downstairs, walking to the kitchen and got greeted by my mom.

"Morning sweetie~"

"Morning mom~"

I just took a slice of bread with the strawberry jam on it, shoving it into my mouth.

"Mhom I gwo firwst okhay?"

"Okay dear and please eat that properly, gosh this girl"

I smiled at my mom with my full mouth, bid goodbye to her. I went outside to see Eric with his bicycle.

"I should just leave you"

"No, you won't"

I stuck my tongue to him, hopping on the bicycle as he started to cycle to the campus- since it's near to our house tho.

I smiled. Actually, I love it when we both riding the bicycle every day. The weather was so nice.

I inhaled the pure breath, looking over the chilling morning atmosphere but something went wrong.

Eric suddenly hit someone- who was riding the bicycle too, making us all fell from the bicycles.

"You.."

The guy woke up, meeting his eyes my brother. Eric woke up from the road as he also looked at the guy.

"Hyunjae Hyung?"

Oh, my brother knew him?

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine--"

"Not you, her"

He looked at me, making Eric realized of me.

"Ah, noona... are you okay?"

" Yeah, I'm fine"

I was stuck under the bicycle as Eric helped me and unfortunately, the hum of my dress was stuck at the chain of the bicycle. I cursed.

"Shit"

I heard that Hyunjae sighed as he kneeled down to me, putting his bag on the road. He looked at the stuck dress, then looked at me back.

"Are you both rushing?"

I nodded and so do Eric. Out of a sudden, he tore my dress from the chain, making my jaw dropped with his action.

"H-hey, my skirt!"

"Well you said that you're in a hurry"

He took the bag away as he hopped on his bicycle back, leaving the both of us there.