창민💜 Dance with me

Ji Changmin
Dance with me💜

Enjoy!❤
~

"Yah, I want to dance too.."

     "No"

I pouted as I glanced at Changmin - who was dancing smoothly. Well, I'm not allowed to dance with him because I'm still recovering from a cold. So, that's why his overprotective boyfriend mood is on. Hah.

     He took a break as he sat in front of me. I held him a drink and moved closer to him. I took out my handkerchief as I helped him to wipe the sweat away. He drank the water with his eyes were still on me. His eyes followed my hand's movements on his face. Then, he grabbed my hand away and caressed it.

"Changmin, I just want to dance for one song only, please...."

"No, you're still sick baby, you can't dance..look, what if you suddenly faint in front of me? What if you hurt your knee? What if--"

I pecked on his lips suddenly, just wanted to shut his mouth. He got startled as soon, I could see his face burned.

"T-that's was too sudden..."

I giggled at his shyness as I intertwined his hands with mine.

"Please, just one song... you can dance with me if you want too"

I made puppy eyes, hoping he would melt by my cuteness.

"One song?"

"Yes"

"Really? One song?"

" Yes really"

"Then call me Oppa first"

"whAT?"

"Call me Oppa.. then I give you dance with me"

I got embarrassed by the sudden request. I looked at him- who was smirking, waiting for the sentences from coming out from my mouth.

"Please let me dance, Changmin Oppa"

I hid my face with my hands as he chuckled.

"Okay, fine... but only one song, okay?"

I immediately woke up, feeling excited as I helped him to wake up too. Then, I turned on the song, making him laughed.

"What? Girl group song?"

"Why not?"

We both started to dance. Thus, we both were into the dance so much then we didn't realize that we danced for 5 songs already. Changmin made some weird steps, making us both laughed. We really enjoyed dancing until he finally realized it and he stopped me but I refused too.

"Okay, fine.. last song okay?"

I grinned as he changed the song. The song was Perfect by Ed Sheeran, making my lips turned into a smile. He closed all the lamps, but not for the middle lamps- making the atmosphere became romantic. Changmin walked towards me as he offered his hand. I smiled into the sudden act as I accepted his offer. He put his other arm onto my waist as we got closer. I put my hand on his shoulder and we started to dance.

Changmin danced gracefully as he kept singing along the song, making me smiled even more.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight"

His voice perfectly lingering into my eardrum as I giggled at the lyrics.

"That's sweet"

"Yeah, I know"

He kept singing until the last chorus.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight"

We ended the dance smoothly as I embraced him. He snuggled into the crook of my neck as I couldn't stop smiling.

"I don't deserve you, you were too perfect"

He looked at me in the eyes as he kept me closer.

"I'm not perfect, we're not perfect but we completed each other"

I smiled at the sweet sentence as I embraced him.

Thanks for everything, Ji Changmin.

~

Lol, that's too sweet hah.

Thanks for the vote btw!❤😆