주연 💜 That Day

Lee Juyeon
That Day💜

For fun🥰
Hope you'll love it

~

Another day of school...

    I walked into the school area calmly, meeting some gazes with other students as i crushed into the crowd who were waiting for the most famous group in the school.

The Boyz.
11 heart throbs of school.

  Sighed, half of them were dating already...

Plus, my crush too.

Lee Juyeon.
Such a prince charming.

Isn't he perfect?

But nah,
He's dating with Kim Minji,
the queenka of school.

   I saw Juyeon with his friends, chatting together.

  Hmmm, i wish i could approach him.

Kringg!!!

The school bell rang, signing the class would start as i walked into my class. Taking all of my stationary from my pencil case, suddenly someone took a seat beside me.

  "Hi, can i seat here?"

My gaze met the voice's owner as i almost  dropped my jaw to see the guy.

   "S-sure"

Am i too obsessed with him or what?

I think i saw Lee Juyeon sitting beside me just now.

Oh he is.

Wait whAT?

i already could feel my face blush when i was too excited to see Juyeon sitting beside me.

Today will be a happiest day of my life.

~

"Hey wake up"

I woke up from my dream, realising that the class was over as i could saw Juyeon smiling to me.

     "The class is over, wanna go lunch with me?"

"H-huh?"

A small chuckle escaped from his mouth, which i thought that would be the cutest chuckle i ever heard in my life.

   "Y/n? Do you hear me?"

okay HOW DID HE KNOW MY NAME?

oh we're in the same class.
Stupid me.

He suddenly waved his huge hand at my face, realising me from daydreaming as i awkwardly smile.

    "S-sure"

He beamed as he suddenly grabbed my hand, dragging me to the cafeteria.

My heart,
Are you stop beating?

~

As the class was over, i prepared to leave my class, but someone held onto my hand as i turned to see Juyeon again.

    "Want me to walk you home?"

Why is he being so nice today?

Argh,
He is a friendly type of person,okay?
Snap it out!

    "W-why not?" I answered him as he came beside me, walking me home.

*awkward*

This is too awkward.
Gosh.

I just look down while walking as suddenly he giggled cutely, making me looked at him.

"W-why?"

    "You.."

He suddenly came closer to me as he spoke.

     "You're so cute"

He broke into a smile, ruffling my hair as he held onto my hand, continued walking.

I think i'm going crazy.

~

"We're here"

   He stopped his pace as he looked at me, bending to my eyes level.

    "See you tomorrow"

He smiled, ruffling my hair once again. As he wanted to walk away, i suddenly held onto his hand,making he stopped his pace once again.

    "Why y/n-ah?"

"Why are you suddenly b-being so nice to me?"

I stuttered, as soon he came closer to me, making me stepped back.

   "What?"

        "It's just.."

I closed my eyes tightly, as i said.

I need to let this out.

    "... why are doing this to me? Is minji mad at you or something so you use me to make her jealous? Juyeon-ah if you wan--"

       "We'd broke up a week ago"

"W-what?"

   I opened my eyes as he smiled.

"I broke up with her because i like you y/n"

I could feel his arms wrapping onto my waist, making we both close to each other. He stared at me into the eyes, as suddenly his eyes dropped to my lips. He spoke.

   "Can i?"

I feel my lips broke into a smile as he gently held onto my jaw. I could feel his breath on my face as i closed my eyes. Then, he became closer, closer, closer and---

He suddenly disappeared from my vision.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   "No, no, no.. please" i mumbled as i tried to doze myself again, but it was useless at all.

The dream i wished to be happen,
But after all,
It had be such a nightmare to me now.

Sighed.

I opened my eyes, looking at my phone.

Urgh,
I need to go to school.

~
Third per p.o.v

She hold onto her bag, walking into the school area. As she met her eyes with some students, her eyes caught something from a far.

  "Juyeon-ah "

    She saw that Minji running into Juyeon's arms, flashing him with her beautiful smile. He returned her smile, giving her a peck on her cheek as he ruffled her hair.

  "Too bad,
       He isn't mine"

She mumbled to herself, smiling weakly as she walked away from there.

After all,
dreaming him is good enough for her,
But when she saw that such a heartbreaking scene,
She knew that reality hit her so hard that day.

~

Done!

Sorry for the sad ending😅

Hope'll you like it.