Forever HIS:::Chapter 24

Chapter 25

Stacy's POV

What ever happened to the evil sisters in Cinderella?

There was nothing about them after the end of the book. If it wasn't for them their was no story. And there is no epilogue for them. Oh evil were the writers?

I mean if it weren't for the evildoers in every story, there was would be no story at all!

And yes I have been the evildoer in this story.

I never liked being the evil one, every was scared of you. But someone has to do it.

It's a brutal game out there. It's eat or get eaten. And I was very hungry.

I know If I was a book character I would be the big bad wolf. No pun attended.

But karma is being a real bitch.

Daniel is mine.

Fatty Addy doesn't deserve him, I do. I could image what I could do if had the power of the prince.

If I and the prince were together, we would be unstoppable. We would go down in history. And my evil will carry on for generations to come.

Fatty Addy, now she doesn't know how to utilize her powers. She doesn't even know that he is a freaking prince!

I would tell her that he was a prince to break them up, but she's boneless. She would take him back in a second. She needs to learn how to hold grudges.

But my plan was better than to just tell her that he was a prince....

No...no my plan was much more evil.

Adina's POV

I was holding my sweat at bay. But I don't know how long I could hold it in, and I don't want to ruin my dress.

Yes, I was sure of Danny. He was mine. For sure.

But I didn't know how Hunter would react to the news. If he were to spread the news that I cheated on him, my dad would have me back in a second. My dad would come here and drag me back, telling me how I've been a bad role model to everyone. And I couldn't bare to go back home.

Part of that reason was because of my brother, my mate rudely kicked out. Oh great another thing to worry about....

On top of all my drama, I didn't know where Daniel and I were going with this mate thing.

High school was over. Before all this werewolf business, I had plans.

What am I going to do here?

Telling myself that I will apply to college every year.But I don't. And before I can send it I will get knocked up.

I'm I going to be a sad home wife, with too many children, that had dreams.

I don't want to have forgotten dreams, real dreams were much better.

But back to the matter at hand, this break up was coming for Hunter. But it just got lost in the mail.

We haven't seen each other for 3 months. And last time I saw him, it was for literary for 5 minutes. He was "late for he match".

Ass.

I swear, he smelt of the tangy smell of vodka. I think he came late because he needed a drink. Bastard. After I cancel all my day plans for him.

"So are you going to get out, or do I have to carry you?" Were we there? Damn me and my worrying, everything would be okay...Right?

"That's it I'm carrying you." I could feel a pair of strong arms scoop me up. How many times have I been scooped since I arrived here.