Forever HIS:::Chapter 20

Chapter 21

Daniel's POV

I was at a lost of words.

I didn't know whether to be mad, or disappointed.

“Daniel! Please say anything, PLEASE!” Nina wailed desperately. I didn't know what to say, what if I demanded her to break up and she says no.

“Who is he?” I tried to hind my fear in asking.

“Hunter...” She had no love in her voice, that's a good sign. “Believe me, I was braking up with him even before I met you. He turned into a tool, we live in different cities. Then I met you and now I want to be with you.” She cried into my chest, I held her thankful she wasn't going to reject me.

Mine. Was all Cody said, then he shut up and enjoyed the contact of our mate.

“Shhh....Nina I'm not mad. I'm glad.” She looked at me with questioning eyes. I fought a smile, but the smile won. “I'm glad you aren't rejecting me...”

“Never.” She whispered into my ear.

I leaned in for a kiss, it just felt like the time. And I just needed her lips on mine.

She scooted away.

'Ouch' Moaned my ego, that was a bad hit under the belt.

“Sorry, I don't want to pressure you into anything, sorry.” I got her message and scooted away until she tackled me with a hug. Now I'm confused. She started to kiss my neck. Cody and I were loving this. Was she teasing me?

“No don't go anywhere, I want you near.” I listened to her and grabbed her hips, bringing her closer. “Danny it isn't you if I do kiss you then I fell like I'm cheating. And I can't do that. Sorry.”

She was Perfect, she was so kind but she wasn't a push over. She was strong enough to manage herself, she wasn't one of those dumb girls who always cling on to you.

“Why in the world are you sorry, I should be sorry. I was a tool, and I don't deserve you. But amazingly I got you, thank the fates.”

We stared at each other not daring to break the silence. But our stomachs did the job for us.

“You hungry?” I wondered, but right before she could answer her belly did for her. “Come on, I know the perfect place.

I got up and scooped her into my arms before she could protest. And I started run to my favorite diner. She coughed trying to get attention.

“Uh...I do have legs.” I just laughed at her tone.

“Where's the fun that?” This time she laughed with me. I felt Happy for the first time in a long time.

Unknown POV

Where the hell was I going to find this Girl?

I had no idea where she was, Damn. The only thing that I have to track her down is this stupid moon rock, it tells me when a strong werewolf is near.

I've been waiting all my life to get out of that castle, and now I get to finally leave, but I was given this lousy task, to find a stupid wolf girl.

“Waiter,Bill, Now.” I demanded, I wasn't in the mood to be nice. The waiter scrambled off like he was about to get hit by lighting, the waiters here are now officially scared of me. Ha, when I walked in they couldn't keep their eyes off me! Now they scurry away from my stare.

The bill came in a matter of seconds, guess they want me out.

I hoisted myself out of my booth, but I bummed into a wall...wait there was no wall here when I came in. I fell flat on my butt, ouch. Just what I needed today, a good fall on my ass.

Damn, I hate humans!

All of my stuff fell, including the moon rock crossed the floor, can my day get any better?

“Oops, my bad. Sorry.” The girl grabbed the rock and handed it to me. I looked up to see a pair of green eyes, those eyes remind me of something...

Damn this thing is going crazy, who was this chick? The rock told me that she was no human, nor was she a werewolf she was too powerful to just be a half wolf.

Whatever she was I didn't want to miss with her...

“Hey sorry about every thing, it's looks like your having a bad day. By the way, my name Adina Maison. What's your's” I felt my jaw drop, that explains how she looks so familiar.

“Sammy, Sammy Jones.”

“Nina, where are you?” Suddenly a big male entered the picture, my target easily slide into the males arms guess he's her mate. I swear I saw him somewhere before, was it from a picture? Or maybe I saw him in the newspaper.

“Oh hi....looks like Nina found a new friend....” He didn't sound as enthusiastic as he's mate did... “I'm Daniel Ryans.. ” Oh my, I knew where he's from he's the Prince of those filthy werewolves. Meaning my target will be very well protected. Why couldn't she have a wimp mate? “...would you like to join us?” By he's tone he made it clear what the answer already was.

“No thanks, I got to get going.” I bolted for the door, must call for some back up.

Guess today was my lucky day....