Forever HIS:::Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Daniel's POV

I have been waiting here for an hour, just thinking if the possibilities. What if she walked in and laughed at me? I could imagine her laughing, and saying "the fates gave me you as a mate, how pathetic; I'll never be with you!"

  Relax; she isn't going to say that. Cody said in ease, my wolf was as happy as could be; we were going to meet our mate. Only thing pissing him off was they were late, where were they?

I started to pace silently, where was she? My phone buzzed, text message. I eagerly checked it, it was Pieter, finally!

Danny my boy, we are finally here! 6 hours wow. Where's your mate? You might be thinking that question, right? Well she went for a run, she headed east you should be able to find her.

Wait, she was in the woods, alone?  I headed though the door, full speed; if she was hurt I would never forgive myself. Pieter wasn't lying about our hunter problems; bastards already hurt 13 pack members!

                "Where are you going?" Clara asked lifeless, ever since Pieter left she wasn't as animated.

                "Finding my mate."  I said over my shoulder, she just sighed, she thought I was crazy I didnât have time to tell my pack members about Adina.

                "Daniel you are going mental, you aren't going to find her in the woods." She sighed, she really needs Pieter, oh yeah I was supposed to tell her he came back.

                "Yes, I am, oh yeah Pieter just arrive, he will be here in like 10 minutes."

                "WHAT!"I chuckled at her response.

                "I'll be back, and remember you guys aren't the only ones in the pack house. I been having complaints about you and Pieter, do not break the bed, again." I ran out but I could tell she was blushing like crazy, God I wanted that! A girl how actually cared for me, not for my money or bloodline.

As soon as I was in the woods I let my wolf take over, I was going to find my mate!

Cody lead me to the huge clearing, I've came here before a lot of times. I desperately looked around, to find a breath taking white wolf, oh God she was gorgeous.

Adina. My wolf purred, I completely agreed. She started toward me, but then whimpered back in fear, what? Was she scared of me? Why on earth was she scared of me?

 I started toward her, hoping she would do the same; she shook her head and slowly walked toward me. That's better. What was this business of being scared of me?

We met half way, and she started to nuzzle her head against my neck. Oh God This Felt Amazing, I finally had a mate!

Mine, all mine.

I started purring at the content, her fur felt amazing against mine. I took a deep breath of her, she smelt so musky and feminine, better than any other wolf. I took one more breath, wait something was wrong, something smelt dirty and it was sure in hell not her.

I looked around, there was another wolf here.