Forever HIS:::Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Trevor’s POV

The silent pum of the car calmed me down a little, but what calmed me down even more was Adina, sleeping in the passenger seat right next to me.

Yes, I knew I was protective of her, a little too protect of her maybe. But she was the nearest thing to a…. a mate, I knew she was my sister and it was gross, but I needed to put my protectiveness somewhere.

I was 18 turning 19 this year I was supposed to find her by now, I mean Taylor found Emma, and Gabe found Anna, and Addie was going to find her mate!

I had to admit it, it was humiliating, I was 2nd oldest and yet I had not found to find my mate.

I knew I was being bitter, but I really couldn’t find an upside.

Maybe I needed to rest or something; I am not going to ruin my sister’s chance of happiness, I will not ruin her chance of happiness, I kept on repeating to myself.

                “Umm…dude I want to stop for a break from driving, I’m stopping at this gas station do you want something?” Pete’s awkward voice peeped.

                “Sure.” I did need to use the bathroom. He pulled over to a funky smelling gas station, maybe I could hold it.

The car came to a stop, and Pete went off to get something. Addie shifted in her sleep and opened one groggy eye lid

                “Good morning sleeping beauty, how’d you sleep?”

                “Are we there yet?” she whined.

                “No, we stopped for gas do you want anything.”

                “Yes, I want Cheetos; I wake me up when we get there.” She grumpily stated as she went back to her peaceful sleep. I chuckled at her whines, I better do what sleeping beauty says, we don’t want a temper tantrum.

I got up and went to the worn out gas stop. The manger looked like an ex-con, he had a huge scar on he’s left eye. I would be worried if I weren’t a werewolf.

I wandered around to finally see a pack of Cheetos; God this place is a mess. I grabbed 2 packs, ever since Addie she has been munching like crazy. Now we have to race to the dinner before Addie finished it.

                “$12.99” The manger croaked.

                “Isn’t that a bit steep?”

                “$12.99” Now this guy is getting on my nerves. I turned one pack to find a $1.99 price tag, now this dude was just trying to rip me off.

                “It says $1.99 right here.”  This asshole is trying to be a wise ass.

                “With tax, $12.99.” Ass

                “No way in hell I’m I going to pay $12.99 for two small packets of Cheetos.” I growled in a dangerous tone.

                “Then GET OUT!” I could tell the fear in his voice, my eyes are probably were turning black from my anger. I was about to lung for him, I could just image he on the ground. I started to shake furiously.

                “What’s going on” Pete’s voice interrupted my violent rampage.

                “Buddy over here won’t pay the bill.” Now his polite, now that there are 2 big guys here.

                “$12.99 for two packs of Cheetos.”   I growled back, making him whimper back.

                “Trevor, we can get it at a different place.” Pieter’s calming voice didn’t help me in any way. When I stayed in my place, that’s when Pieter started to drag me away. “Dude calm down!” Again, no change in my anger.

Once we we’re outside and safely away from that ass I had time to relax.

“Hey, what was that, back there?” God, I didn’t want to talk about this with Pete. But I knew Pete wouldn’t let it go.

                “It’s nothing, I was just…really pissed, and I’m having a bad day.”

                “Then calm down.” Ass.

But that ass has a mate. My wolf growled, the years without her. God, now I can’t say ‘M word’ without upsetting my wolf.

                “Relax you’ll find her.” Pieter stated before leaving to the car, I think that was the first thing Pieter has ever said to me that mattered.

I started to the car to find Addie fiddling with her phone; she had a bothered expression on her face.

                “Something wrong Addie?”

                “N-no…did you get my Cheetos?”

                “Didn’t have any.” Pieter blurted before I could say anything, frankly that was a better lie than I would have made.

                “That sucks.” Her whines and her.

                “Yeah it sucks.” I muttered under my voice.

___________________________________

I yawned hugely after I got out of that annoying little car. That car does things to you, it didn’t surprise me after 6 hours in that devil car.

Woods go to the woods, NOW. My wolf screeched.

What the hell is wrong?

What’s wrong?  He mocked me. You’re not listening to me, which is the problem. I can feel her, in the woods, go find her. Wait she’s here! I hurtled myself to the woods.

I heard tearing of material, as I felt patches of fur grow out of my skin. I heard the shifting of my bones. It wasn’t long until I fell on 4 paws. I started to run with all my will, I sniffed the air and followed the intoxicating smell. Something dulled it down, the smell of rouge. I started to shake in anger; if that beast hurt her I would kill him.

I ended in a huge meadow, I sighed her scent was bathed here. Why? Why do I have this sort of luck? I fell down with no urge to get up. I sniffed the air to find the rouge’s scent also bathed here. Wait did he hurt her! I followed the scent to find my mate’s scent also getting stronger.

I lunged for where the scents ended up, finding a blond beautiful wolf.

Mate. My wolf purred, I slowly walked to her and started to rub my head against her neck. She seemed fearful at first but she relaxed.

Wait, where was that bastard of rouge? I sniffed the air to find the rouge really near, then I realised…

My Mate was the rouge.