Forever HIS:::Chapter 18

Chapter 19

Trevor's POV

I don't know how it got like this...

One moment my mates running away from me the next she was embracing me begging for forgiveness. One moment we are enjoying a run together, the next we are ambushed by my sister's idiot mate pack. One moment we are being pushed into the pack house, being shouted at,and the next moment was everything is silent.

I saw a big male coming down, must be the famous jack ass Daniel, with a female behind him. I knew that bed head from any where...

“....Adina..”I said desperately, it felt weird depending on my little sister. I just wanted to leave with

“Don't you even talk to our Luna!” A beast barked from across the room. I really wished I was home, I would kick anyones ass how dared to talk back to me...wait did he just say Luna? So that jack ass did accept her, good. I swear if he didn't...

I let the scowl on my face turn into a small grin and I let that small grin turn into a smile. Guess I don't have to worry about Hunter and my little sister. Hunter

I saw the little fuzz ball fight to see me, how dare he not let my sister see her own brother? Finally my little fuzz ball won the battle. Ha it's like trying to hold back an angry rhino.

“Trevor...” I felt like the smiling cat in Alice in wonderland.

“Who is he?” Prince jack ass said slowly, pronouncing every syllable, he's voice was as cold as a night in Alaska.

“He's--” She sounded so scared I just had to speak up.

“What's it to ya.” I used my best Brooklyn voice. I remember the time I came back from New York with a tad bit of an accent and Gabe got so mad at my accent, but Addie laughed her ass off.

I could hear her giggling as if she was getting tickled.

“What the HELL IS SO FUNNY?” Prince J.A boomed I could some of the pack warriors cringing at he's voice. But my Addie didn't move a inch, ha she was acting like he was a freaking kitten trying to be a lion.

“Calm down, love?” Love? She sounded British, I thought she hated British accents... He looked down and chuckled a little, what the hell was happening.

“Nope.” He's annoying voice popped the 'p', forgetting everything that was happening around him.

“Damn!”She silently cussed, WHAT was happening? What has he done to her!

“What the Hell is happening!” I bellowed frustrated. I felt Zoe shrink into my arms, GREAT, now she's scared of me.

“Calm down, Trev.” She was on her tip toes to reach my ear.

“Who's she?” Addie came out with her clueless voice.

“Who are you?” Zoe asked outraged, she was adorable when she got jealous.

“You didn't answer my question, rouge.” That ASS!

“Okay every one to their rooms, NOW!” Adina barked, every one left without a word.

Soon we were alone...

Great, just me and my mate with my sister and her idiot mate...