Forever HIS:::Chapter 17

Chapter 18

Daniel's POV

“Morning sunshine, How did we sleep tonight?” Pieter's voice shouted in my room, didn't I tell him not to do that anymore.

“OUT, NOW!” I croaked like a constipated frog.

“But....”

“NO BUTTS, I don't work with butts.” A low hiss followed shortly after, but it didn't come out of me, damn she's perfect!

“Ouch...some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I just came to tell you that coach will kill you if you don't get-” he cleared he's voice, as if he was going to act Shakespeare, “-your lazy fat ass out of bed now, I will come and drag you out.” He used a muffed old voice, he surprising sounded like coach.

“I don't care...tell him I have more important things to do. For God's sake I found my mate yesterday.” I looked down at the fallen angel tucked under my arm. “I mean I don't know how long my wolf wants to have her close...” I already knew the answer, Never.

“Your going to be punished!” oh Pieter...

“OUT!!!” I huge a thub and the door closing, What made him get out so easily. I usually need to threaten to kick his ass...

I lifted my head to see a shoe, ha, she throw a shoe!

“Nice...thank you for getting that buffoon out of here..” I muttered into her hair, she smelt nice.

“Your welcome....cutie.” Was she still asleep?

“Cutie?”

“Trying new nick names...not very creative am I?” I placed a kiss the top of my angel's head. I could hear her blushing. “So yes to cutie?”

“No...all my aunts call that, so no.”

“Ugh, your not making it easy!”

“But it's fun that way..” I chuckled at her scowl, she was still adorable. Like, ha no pun attended, she looked like a pup.

“I don't—” She was cut off by a furious growl, what the hell was that? I felt her shrink into my arms, what the hell was happening?

“What was that?” She asked, I could hear the fear in her voice. Who was the bastard scaring my mate?!

I was about to wrap my arms around her to make her feel save, but she was already at the door.

“Hurry up and get dressed!” She said urgently.

We hurried down the stairs, the first thing we saw was 2 figures embracing each other. It didn't take me long to figure out that one of them was a dirty rouge.

The male looked up to Nina, with a certain love in them, bastard! I pulled Nina behind me to protected her from he's gaze.

“Adina..” Why did he know her name? I looked at Pieter for a update, but only thing on his face was a worried expression on it.

“Don't you even talk to our Luna!”Someone barked across the room. The man looked mad but their was also a spot of happiness on his face. I felt Adina fighting to see the male, she was fighting like a maniac to see the male, what was her problem?

She finally won and looked at the male, her face was a mixture of fear and happiness.

“Trevor...” What was happening here? And WHO THE HELL WAS HE?

-----------------

Hey sorry about not uploading! I got sick, then I got lazy, sorry,

Learex