Forever HIS:::Chapter 25

Chapter 26

Daniel's POV

Her lips tasted like I always imagined it would taste.

In that moment I was too busy getting lost in her lips to get angry at that Bastard. That bastard who tried to take my Nina away from me. And I was bothered by a fact that really shouldn't

When I punched him I didn't feel he's face like I should of. (And believe me, I knew how it felt to punch someone.) He fell before I could hit him. But he was still knocked out cold.

If it wasn't me who knocked him out who did?

I cursed me and my curious brain. I wanted to enjoy my mate.

Before I could have a good think about, Nina broke from our sweet embrace and let out all her fears and memories.

The more I heard about Hunter, the more I wanted to kill him. But I didn't dare leave Nina, not now.

After she was done telling the story, I took her back into my arms and let her cry.

“I'm here now..” I kept chanting that into her ear. And waited until she was back to her strong self.

She cried hysterically, I guess the chanting wasn't working. She needed to get up, and do something.

Right on Que, a slow song streamed thought the open back door. I pulled her up and started to dance.

“I'm a terrible dancer...” Her voice cracked only once, that was improvement.

“Lucky for you, I'm not..”

We waltzed though the bad grass, to a voiceless song. We danced until she stopped crying.

“Thank you.” She muttered under her voice,

“For what?”

“For saving me.”

“You don't have to thank me. Saving you is part of my job description.” Just to prove my point I planted one on her. She forgot about her sadness and kissed me back furiously.

“I love you, Adina Maison.” Where did that come from. It slipped out of my mouth. I do love her. But I didn't want to say it first. I was moving too fast I only found her yesterday.

Oh shit now she's going to think that I am a Freak.

“I love you too, Danny.” I wasn't expecting that... I wasn't moving too fast, she was moving in the same pace.

My heart was overjoyed. She loves me too. Tonight was the happiest night of my life!

“Where are we going with this?” Well that was unexpectedly broke our happy moment....

“What do you mean?” I really didn't know how to answer.

“Where are we going to be in 5 years? Are we going anywhere with this mate business?” My heart dropped, did she think we weren't going to be together in 5 years.

“I would imagine us being happy mated....Just out of College....Loving each other....And the rest of it is up to fate.” Apparently she loved this answer and we went back to the lip locking.

“Good..so you don't expect me to become a house wife..”

“Of course not.”

“I'm so happy there is no secrets between us..” Well expect the fact that I am a Prince....

Adina's POV

I knew that I was letting my rule get tragically broken.

But Daniel was the only exception. I only allowed myself to cry in front of him. After all I was he's mate.