Forever HIS:::Chapter 23

Chapter 24

Daniel's POV

It was getting dark. I wanted all this boyfriend business cleared up by 7 at the latest.

Plus, but I wanted to show her off. I knew it was childish, but the heart wants what the heart wants. I might be using that quote in the wrong context, but it doesn't make my point any less valid.

I was the Alpha, I was a prince, I should be proud of my mate. Which I am.

Every unmated male in this house has had at least 5 girlfriends. How do you think I felt waitng for my mate? I have to admit when I first carried her into the house, I felt some satisfaction in all the drooling guys. In a related topic were was my mate?

Where is my mate?

“CLARA! Do really need all this time to put a dress?” They have been up their forever. Clara refused letting me in to see my mate. I found her yesterday, do I need all this shit?

“ ABSOLUTELY!” This was bull! I didn't even want to go to the prom.

I know it's suppose to be amazing, but really it isn't. The school chaperons are so laid back. If I were to walk into there with a bottle of vodka in a paper bag no one would notice.

Prom was just an another reason to get insanely drunk, and act like a total ass.

I was raised by a mom and dad that thought calling someone a swine was the most insulating thing in the world.

I was a prince with some what manners.

“Clare, please honey let's go...” Pieter gently pleaded though the door. A furious growl was the only response. Oh Clara.

“Clara I'm coming in!” I used my best threatening voice.

Try it.” Damn, I forgot how scary she is.

I looked at Pieter and knew the plan. I held up my hand to count us down.

1...2...3

Pieter and I busted into the room looking for what was ours. Before Clara could scream in protest, Pieter planted one on her.

“Nina, lets go.” My voice had an urgency in it. Pieter couldn't hold her down for too long.

“Danny?” What stepped out of the bathroom was no person, no it was an angel....

I wasn't capable to form words. My mouth was numb.

She was wearing a beautiful black dress that flowed to her knees. It was classy, and in the end class came before slushiness. I knew it sounds plain but it wasn't.

“I'm going to take that as a compliment.” My angel walked to my arms I wanted for a kiss, and I did get it, but on my cheek. Stupid boyfriend.

“We better get going!” That's what I say! I can't tell her how beautiful she looks, I must be punctual. I was disappointed in myself. But no time for that.

It was getting dark.

--------------

I am so sorry for not uploading in forever, I've been really busy. But on Monday I promise a good hearty chapter, explainin everything.

I promise...

Learex