I wish we never met ~~~Lennon part 1

January ~~~1964

   His strong rough hands drifted down your waist, gripping your tender flesh causing you to moan softly, you pressed your face into his neck, "Oh Brian," came out in a whispered looking through the fringe of his blonde mop that fell slightly onto his shoulders, "Y/n?" he whispered taking your jaw in his hand looking into your eager eyes with his gentle, pale blue ones, "I'm in love with you Y/n," he whispered  running his thumb over our jaw. There was a loud knock at the door, instantly the lustful fog faded, "Y/n? Love? Are you in here?" it was John. Your eyes went wide and you clung to Brian's slender frame, he held you tightly waiting for John to go away. You couldn't believe this was our life. How is this happening? 

 Footsteps pattered quietly away, your breath was heavy, "Bri?" you whispered, he smiled a little, "Hmm?" he hummed softly, "I love you too, I want to be with you bu--," he cut you off with a heavy sigh, "The Beatlemaniacs I know," you nodded, "Officially, I'm not even John's wife," he nodded holding you tightly to him, "Can't we hide it then? Only we have to know really," you pulled away from him whimpering softly, "An affair?" his beautiful pale eyes saddened a little, "I hate to think of it that way but,"

   "Can we do this here?" you asked a little eagerly sliding your hand down to his crotch, eagerly tenting for you. He hissed, "Mh please," he whispered....

(Part one of many)