Only Mine~~ Starr *Requested*

Requested by @marmaladeskies67 💕

*Smut*

 You cleared a few more plates and sighed, the hour was late and the German sky was a pastel haze. You'd be finished working soon enough, but all you really cared about at the moment was being back in the arms of your Ritchie. You groaned slightly as another group of English tourists entered the diner, "How may I help you lads?" a fake smile graced your exhausted features, " Ah, a Brit too I see?" a tall blonde one chimed, "Ye caught me! I live and work here though, hence the uniform," you replied, gesturing to the skimpy pink and blue outfit you wore,"You look ravishing in it dear," the ginger sitting next to him flirted, you sighed, "Well it'd suit you better, so you can have it when I'm done with it . Now how may I help you?" They ordered and you went back to give their orders from the cook.

 When you came out you realized Ritchie was sitting at the counter, he greeted you with a warm smile and you leaned over to kiss him, "How's yer day love?" he asked once you'd broken the kiss, "It was alright, stupid customers," he laughed a bit and took your hand in his, kissing your knuckles lightly, "I'll protect you from all of them," you smiled, "Good, I feel much better now. Would ye like tea?" he nodded and you went to the kitchen. 

  You returned a few minutes later with food and his tea in hand, you placed the tea in front of him and went to give the customers their food. It was the same group from before, they'd moved to a table in the middle of the diner, when you brought them their food, however, one of them dropped their glass on the floor, so you had to bend down to get it. Unbeknownst to you, but clear as day to Ritchie, they got a glimpse of your red lacy knickers. When you stood up they flirted with you once more. He could practically feel his insides boiling at this. 

 "Alright love I'm ready to go," you said happily as you took your apron off and placed it behind the counter, he linked arms with you and walked out, glaring at the rude men still shamelessly admiring you. As you walked home you rested your head on his shoulder, he was being really quiet, "Is everything alright love?" you asked as you approached your house, "Huh? Oh, ye don't worry love everything's fine," you looked at him feeling some combination of concern and incredulity.

  "No it's not," you stated as he began to unlock the front door, then looked at you with this bright blue puppy dog eyes that you adored so and replied, "Oh love, it's just that; agh never mind it's stupid," you sighed as the both of you entered the house. He took off his coat and shoes, you followed suit, but as he was going to leave the room you grabbed his shoulder and successfully pinned him to the living room wall, "What's wrong Ritchie?" You inquired once more, feeling his hot breath on your lips, longing to kiss his, only centimeters away from yours, "Oh love," he whispered as your eyes left his lips and met his gentle blue ones, "It's just that, all of those other blokes eyeing you at work, I hate it. I don't think you noticed but when you bent over to clean a spilled drink, they where busy catching a glimpse of yer knickers," he finished in a mumble.

  You let out a breath you didn't know you had in you and wrapped your arms securely around your waist, "Oh Ritchie," you whispered into his neck, "Those bloody gits don't mean a thing. You don't need to worry, I'm all and only yours," he chuckled a bit under his breath, "I told ye it was stupid dear," you pulled away enough to see his perfect face and kissed his lips gently; mumbling into the kiss, "It's not stupid, I'd hate that too," you pulled away and finished, "Besides, I only get naughty for my little boy," 

 He groaned a bit at your saying that and whispered, "Show me," you smiled and took his hand, pulling him towards the bedroom. He sat on the bed and you straddled him, kissing his soft lips; lingering a little longer than you meant to. He was already getting hard beneath you, that made you grin, knowing the effect you had on your dear boy, "Take off your shirt," you whispered and he obliged eagerly.

 He removed the button up he'd been wearing, revealing his soft chest. You ran your hands across it, pushing him down on the bed gently as you did. With a soft thud you both landed on the bed, your mouth on his in an instant, you fought for dominance and won. He ran his hands down your waist and up yp ir thighs to your arse, "Not so fast," you said as you sat up, still connected at the mouth by your saliva, he groaned at the loss of your touch, "Come back love," you tskd at him waving your finger, "We're gonna be doing things a little different tonight," he sighed a bit as you went to the dresser and began digging around. You pulled some thing  out and stuffed it into your bra, electing a sound of confusion from Ritchie.

  "Strip," you commanded, running your finger across his jawline; he did as was told and shed his remaining clothing at your command. Once he had you leaned in and kissed him passionately, more for your needs distractingly. Once you broke from the kiss he realized that he'd been tied tightly to the bed by two black silk scarves, "Witch!" He laughed as he realized how stupid he'd been, "No, just as magical though," you replied as you stood up.

 The smile faded from his face, as he began to bight his bottom lip, "Now you just watch love," you whispered as you began to seductivly strip the clothing from your body. You took off the short blue dress, then gracefully undid your bra and slipped it off, followed by your red lacy knickers. He sat on the floor, slack jawed and  tied to the bed; he'd seen you naked so many times before, but it never got old. Once you'd done this, you got on your knees to be level with him, and began kissing his neck down his chest and abdomen, he pulled against his restraints and moaned softly as you began to palm his already hard member.

You took it up toward your mouth and began to swirl your toung across the tip, then began sucking up and down his shaft, palming him all the while,  making him pull so hard the bed began to creak. You continued doing this until through his moans he yelled, "Shit y/n I'm gonna cum," you stopped your actions; making him groan once more.

 "I'm not done quite yet love," you breathed onto his mouth, kissing it once more before sliding your dripping core onto him. You both moaned as you began riding him quickly, a welcomed sensation for the both of you. He came, moaning uncontrollably into your neck, as did you shortly after. Once you'd ridden out your orgasm, you slumped down onto him, breathing heavily into his chest.

  "Um...y/n?" He asked in a soft tone, "Yes blue eyes?" You replied as you nuzzled into his chest, "Not that I didn't enjoy it while it was happening, but I  was hoping you'd untie me now," he requested, characteristicly polite, yet still a bit amusing for what he'd just asked. You laughed a bit and undid the restraints at his wrists, no sooner than you'd done that did he pick you up and thrust you both onto the bed. 

 A smile graces your face as he pulled the covers over you, and wrapped his strong arms around your bare waist; nuzzling into your neck as he pulled you close, "I love Ye Y/n," he mumbled as he fell asleep, "I love you too blue eyes," he smiled into your skin as he rendered one last thing before falling asleep, "You're only mine,"

Hey guys thx for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it! Sorry this took way longer than excepted but I've been traveling! I'm in Paris rn and its so great! I just wanted to mention that I'm going to change the cover to something new so look out for that! You guys rock! Feel free to request! Peace and love xoxo~~~Pineapple McCartney