Let's just take it slow~~Lennon *requested*

Requested by Emylenno

       You hummed happily as you poured the tea out of its kettle into two seprate cups with tea bags resting in them, bringing them into the livingroom where John was sitting, "Ey love, dya want anything in your," you stopped short when you saw him hiding his face from you, "John?" you asked quietly  as he sobbed into his knees amd attmpted to wave you away, "Oh Johnny, what's wrong love?" he looked up at you, his bloodshot, bronze, eyes full of tears, and opened his mouth simply unable to utter a word.

 "Oh dear," you whispered as you wrapped your arms tightly around him, discarding the tea on the table, "I'm sorry," he sobbed into your shoulder as you ran a hand through his soft brown hair, "There's nothing to apologize for love. Let's just take it slow," you whispered softly as you kissed his neck. This happened every once in awhile, he wasn't the happiest person, you where just glad you got to be there for him. You looked down at the new diamond ring on your finger and smiled a little; no matter what your mother said, this was for you.

After awhile his sobbing frame calmed he started to laugh a little, "I had plans for us tonight love, oh god  I hope  I haven't completely ruined the evening," when he said that your eyes lit up, "Oh I'd love to go out Johnny!" you said with a smile, still holding him tightly in your arms, "I love you," he whispered, a smile growing on his angular face. You grinned as the two of you laid there until he told you it was time to get ready.

  At about seven you got up and slipped on a black silk dress, applying some simple make up and doing your hair, he came in, wearing a long sleeved burgundy sweater and slacks. When he saw you his eyes lit up, and he wrapped his arms around your waist, and kissed your lips gently, "You look gorgeous," he whispered, "You too, let's get going then eh?" He smiled at your comment and took your hand; leading you out of your apartment happily.

 You grinned as he held your hand, walking towards a restraunt, humming an unfamiliar tune as you did. You eventually made your way to a little Italian restaurant, an old brick building with flowers and lanterns all around it. Only one table at the outdoor patio, in the middle of it all. 

      You looked up at John in excitement as he smiled, opening a gate to the resturaunt and opening his arms invitingly towards it, "Oh Johnny I love it!" You squeaked happilyrunning into his arms instead of through the gate; he smiled into a kiss as you wrapped your arms around his neck lovingly, "How'd you do this?" You asked, smiling like a small child, "Um," he hesitates for a moment, "I'm John Lennon love, I could buy a whole shopping mall for a night if it tickled your fancy," you laughed as he lead you inside, he was John Lennon, sometimes you practically forgot.

  As you ate dinner he did nothing but talk, he talked about everything, it helped actually. You both had such chaotic lives you sometimes had two minutes a week to actually talk, he'd clearly been stressed as hell, but you could tell this helped. As the night went on it got dark and you finished your meal he eventually said it was time to go. 

 But instead of heading home he took you down a little ways to a park you never knew was there, it was gorgeous, there was large hedges surrounding it, and a small pond in the middle that was surrounded by lilies. "What's this?" You asked with a smile on you face, "I've never seen it before," he grinned and pulled you onto his lap, sitting on the grass, "It's our park now love," he whispered, "I found it and I knew ye'd love it, so I got it for ye, dear" 

  Even after all this time, you could still feel yourself blush when he called you that, he was such an amazing man. He laid back on the grass with you on his chest, you kissed his jaw as he massaged your low back, "I love you," you whispered, "I love you too," he replied with a smile. "I'd think you where proposing if you hadn't already done that,"