Let's be still~~McCartney

You laid on your bed with a book over your chest, it was the weekend and neither you nor Paul had anything to do. He was in the other room working on "Yesterday" a song he was trying to write all on his lonesome. You thought it was rather beautiful already. He did seem to be having some trouble though, considering the angry noises coming from the living room.

  "You're my pillow now," Paul announced happily as he flung himself onto the bed and yourself, waking you out of your daydream  "Finally finish the song love?" You asked, starting to play with his hair, "No, if you ask me it's a dumb idea anyway," You smiled and kissed the top of his head, "No it was not, I love it. Now what do you need help with?"

 He sighed and buried his face in your chest, "Nothing important," you squeezed him tight to you and felt his heart beating against yours, "Do you need a break love?" He nodded into your chest. You smiled and shifted so that you two where lying face to face, his hand ran across your cheek and he sighed happily, "I don't know how I got as lucky as to have you my love," you smiled and kissed him softly on the lips, "Only by being amazing," he chuckled and wrapped his arm around you, pulling  you close to his body.

 He quietly started singing to you, "Yesterday, Love was such an easy game to play. Now I need a place to hide away, oh I believe in yesterday. Why'd she have to go? I don't know she didn't say, I said something wrong oh how I long for yesterday," he wasn't finished but you'd fallen asleep. He smiled at the soft look of your features in the mid-afternoon sunlight that filtered through the half open blinds, it may not seem like much to most. But to Paul, moments like this mean the world. He truly loves you more than anyone could've ever imagined, and he intended to stay by your side forever.

 He shifted slightly to feel the diamond ring in his pocket, it was a beauty, and it suited you to perfection. He knew you wouldn't say no but asking was entirely nerve-wrecking. Whatever it took though, you'd be his forever.

Hey guys! Sorry this is short but I had trouble drawing it out. I hope you like it tho, we can pretend it balances out the last chapter which was super duper long. Haha. Always remember requests are welcomed! You guys are the best! Peace and love xoxo~~Pineapple McCartney