Always in my heart~~Starr

*Just a heads up this is set in the present so don't be confused*

  He stood in front of his hotel mirror buttoning up his red and white shirt, he looked at the reflection in his eyes and sighed, he couldn't stand looking at them. It reminded him too much of you. He put on a suit jacket and put his sun glasses over his eyes, it was late afternoon and he needed to get to the tv studio for the Tonight Show. Jimmy Fallon would be interviewing him this evening.

 He walked out of his hotel room and to the car, it was a short drive to the studio but it was traffic packed. He got there only twenty minutes before his cue. He was pushed around the studio and the  told to go out quick, he heard Jimmy announce him, "Hello Ringo it's a pleasure to have you on the show!" He chimed, "It's  a pleasure to be here Jimmy," Ringo replied with a smile. 

   They talked about his time with the boys, touring with his all star band, and any plans Ringo had otherwise. There wasn't any trouble until Jimmy mentioned something Ringo hadn't been expecting, "Ringo I was wondering why you wear those glasses? I mean I heard that you said you though they where cook and that you don't like your eyes, l but was wondering why you don't like them?" Ringo chuckled, he might as well tell him, who really cared at this point?

 "Well," he sighed,  "To be honest, ever since y/n passed I just couldn't bare to look at my eyes. She would always talk about how much she loved them, how pretty the color was, and she often called me "Blue Eyes". It built up my self esteem then, but ever since she passed I've grown to hate my eyes, they just remind me of her," Jimmy looked at him win sympathy in his eyes, "I'm so sorry,.I met her once and she really was an amazing woman. We met in 1995 and she told me that I was the kind of guy who seemed like he should be really short, and that it bothered her I wasn't, then just left"

 He smiled and nodded, but he could feel tears swelling behind his dark glasses, "Yeah that sounds like her," he chuckled. Jimmy smiled an thanked him for coming on the show, said his goodbyes and Ringo did his signature peace sign, the interview was over. They went back stage, Jimmy had noticed what he said had upset Ringo though, "Ringo, I'm sorry if what I brought up upset you an any way," he apologized sincerely.

 This made Ringo smile and shake his head, "No no Jimmy don't worry, I'm not really upset, I just miss her is all," He smiled and shook his hand, "Thanks for coming on the show man, I hope your happy," Ringo smiled and took his leave. He was happy, but ever since you'd gone he'd not been the same, he'd always miss you. But he knew you where up there waiting for him. "I love you y/n," he whispered as he started his car, tears strea