I love you even if you're gross ~~Starr *Requested*

*Requested by @marmaladeskies67 ♡*

    His soft, warm, lips grazed over the exposed skin on your neck as he gently pushed you down onto the bed, "Oh Ritchie," you moaned out as he began grinding his hips into yours. He kissed you forcefully, darting his wet tongue across your bottom lip, causing you to open your mouth wider, like a second nature.

    His experienced tounge explored your mouth, the taste of cigarettes and whiskey evident, and you began undoing his belt buckle, "You're mine," he whispered lustfully; moaning as you got his pants undone and slipped your hand down into them, massaging his hardening cock.

 He pulled away in order to remover your cotton dress, pulling it over your head with ease, and, even after all this time, he took a moment to stare at your half naked body under him, "Yer so bloody beautiful," he gawked boyishly, causing you to blush, "oh hush," you giggled as he pulled his shirt off, leaving you both in your underwear, "Yer the bloody beautiful one," you whispered, pulling him back down to a kiss, he chuckled, "I love ye," 

 You ran your hand down his body and began palming his errection through his boxers causing him to moan, "God Y/n," he mummbled biting down on the sensative spot of your neck. One of his hands placed firmly on your back, the other began toying with the clasp of ypur bra, and before you knew it you where naked.

   "Fuck Ritchie,"  you mumbled ashe began pressing his tip into you, but alas the door creaked open, "Da wha are ye doing to Mummy?!" An alarmed little rang out, causing your husband to remove himself from you abrupptly, "Ah Junior!" He chimed cheerily, pulling back on his boxers as you pulled your dress over yourself, "Da why was mummy crying wha where ye doing?" He whined, worridly running over to you and climbing up on your lap to see if you had been hurt.

  "Da you bit her!" He scoffed in disgrace, unbeknownst to the innocent little thing that you in fact had bit him back, "No no Ritch da wasn't being mean to me," you reassured him, "It's uh, a grown up mummy and daddy thing," he looked at you in confusion then over at his half naked father, "Really Da?" Ringo gladly nodded, "Yes it may look funny right now but you'll understand someday I'm sure," the boy sighed and looked back at you.

   "So is this the kinda thing like drinking alcohols and cigarettes like daddy tha i can't do and don't know why of?"  You nodded, "Yes I'm afraid so bud, but ye should always knock before ye come in yea?" He nodded, "Ok because it was scarry and gross," ringo chuckled,  "Really?" Little Ritchie nodded, stating in a completely sure of himself way, "Yes but it's okay, I love you even if you're gross," you both laughed and your hsuband swang your little child up off of your lap in order to carry him to bed.

  Despite his protests the considerably larger man returned victorious after a good ten minutes, shutting the door behind him, "Children are hard," you giggled at his sentiment and nodded, "I'm glad we've only got the one," he sighed and laughed, "We can always change that y'know," he chimed, pushing you down on the bed and hovering over you a little, "Really after tha?" You giggled a little, "Hey I locked the door this time," he mummbled, kissing you forcefully and running his hand up the back of your thigh to hold your arse,

 "Ok maybe I want another," you whispered.