Coping Poorly~~Harrison

You sat on the porch pouting, it was so bloody hot and you'd never done well with heat. George was being completely impossible today, he wanted to go out clubbing in ninety degree heat! What was the matter with him. Not to mention that he'd gotten home late last night which already made you a little annoyed, he'd just been to hard to deal with. So, you sat on the porch, sweaty and alone, praying for the heat to let up.

   Your thoughts where interrupted by none other than George himself, he came onto the porch, wearing no shirt, light blue boxers, and a floral patterned shirt wrapped around his head, "What on earth are you doing Geo?" you asked, taking in his newfound appearance, "It's too hot for clothes," he replied nonchalantly, as if he weren't  naked on the front porch of your house, "Get inside," you groaned, "What? No way birdy," he replied cockily, you scowled at him and shot back, "Don't call me birdy you mother fu-" 

  You screamed as he picked you up and slung you over his shoulder, running through the  already open front door, "George Harrison you put me the hell down right now!" you shouted, pounding on his bare back, "Not happening!" he shouted as he ran up the stairs, surprisingly fine under your weight. You'd basically given up by the time you realized he wasn't putting you down. He finally made his way into the bathroom, where the bath was already running, fully of cold water. 

  You began to panic all over again, "No no no no George don't you dare!" you shouted, clawing at his back desperately trying to get away, he started to laugh and said, "I'm sorry love but this isn't you, any other day we both know you would've thought it was hilarious that I was on the porch in my underwear and you know that. You my love, are not coping well," he announced as he plunged both of you into the cold bath, fully clothed, submerging you entirely, making sure not to hurt you all the same.

  You shrieked, he pulled you off of his shoulder and set you on his lap. You wanted to be mad, but honestly you felt so much better, he sat across from you, an amused expression having spread across his sharp features, "I hate you," you said in a light tone, trying not to laugh, "You had it coming birdy," he said with dopey smile, the two of you couldn't help but laugh, you laid your head in his chest and laughed until your rib cage hurt.

 "I love you Hassa," you sighed, wrapping your arms around his slender waist, "I love you too Y/n, but we're definitely going swimming tomorrow," he laughed out, you raised your head to meet his, his piercing brown eyes meeting yours happily, and leaned in to kiss his soft pink lips. He snaked his arms round your waist and pulled you closer, running a hand through your now wet hair. 

Sorry this is short, but isn't that idea just too funny and cute? There's this super sweet old couple who live next to me and they've just got the cutest dynamic, still very in love, it's adorable. This is based off of a story they told me yesterday and I just couldn't help myself. She met George Harrison twice and one of the times actually kissed him! Isn't that just amazing? I love them lol. Hope you enjoyed, Peace and love xoxo~~~ Pineapple McCartney