I'm gonna need a bigger suitcase~~Harrison

You sat on the edge of your shared bed, tears brimming in your eyes; you swore to god you wouldn't cry, "It's not worth it, don't cry because of him," you whispered to yourself, not helping whatsoever. Tears began flowing freely as you stared at the empty suitcase, you let out a small sob. This wasn't going to work.

 The door opend and closed behind you, "Okay so I managed to find the blue sweater but i think John might've taken me green one," He said cluelessly focused on his array of colorful sweaters. You wiped your eyes and attempted to calm yourself before he noticed, "Y/n?" 

  "Oh uh that's okay the green one makes ye look like yer hips are wider tha yer shoulders anyways," he sighed, "Y/n turn around please," you shook your head, "Y/n," he came around the bed and sat on his knees between your legs, "Y/n love," he whispered, pain evident in his eyes as tears fell uncontrollably from your own.

 "I'm fine Geo," you whispered as he used his thumb to wipe your tears away for you, tears begging to fall from his own eyes, "No don't cry," he said quietly, not able to listen to his own advice at the sight of you in pain, "I wish ye didn't have to go," you whispered as he wrapped his arms around your waist tightly and nuzzled his face into your chest, "Why can't ye come?" He asked quietly, "Why can't ye stay?" You pouted.

  He sighed and laid his head on your lap, you began running your fingers through his soft hair, "Tha feels good," he whispered into your skirt sleepily, "I love ye," he mummbled, looking up at you with sad eyes, "Five weeks is a long time," you nodded, your tears beginning to let up, "Ye should just get a bigger suitcase," he looked up at you with slight confusion evident, then pulled himself up onto the bed beside you and asked, "Me suit case is big enough for five weeks isn't it?"

 You shook your head solemnly no, he sighed, "Why didn't ye say anything at the store?" He asked looking slightly annoyed at the new infromation, having to go out and dodge crazy fans to get a bigger suitcase,  "Well you see," you began your reply, "I've realized tha if I want to stuff myself into yer suitcase and stow away it's going to have to be bigger,"

You sighed, whipping your head around to look at Geo, who's expression had changed dramatically, he held an ear to ear grin, showing his beautiful canines, but his eyes where pained, "How big of a suitcase?" He asked quietly, making you laugh a little, "Big enough to fit me and all me clothes," you paused, "And Geoff," 

 He smiled, "The cat?" You nodded, "Geoff has feelings too George," he chuckled, "Oh of course how rude of me, Geoff can come too," you smiled. Looking at this man, this absolutely undeniably perfect man who made you rediculously happy, and you knew something he didn't know, "Hey Geo?" He pushed you down onto the bed, hovering over you a little, "Yes love?" 

  "I know something you don't know," you whispered, "Oh and wha's tha love?" He asked leaning down and kissing your neck gently, you moaned a little, "No Geo focus," he leaned up and smiled, "Okay focusing," you looked him in the eye and suddenly paniced, "I have to go to the store!" He again looked confused,"Why is that important?" 

 You looked nervous as hell, and felt even worse, "Okay because that's not it," you sat up a little causing him to sir on your lap, "Y'know the other day when ye where talking about wanting kids?" His eyed went wide, "Wait really?" He asked in an excited whisper, you nodded.

"Oh my God no really?" You smiled watching the sudden excitement forming in his eyes, "Really," he kissed you suddenly, then pulled back and layed across your legs staring at the celling in a happy daze; 

   "I'm gonna need a bigger suitcase,"