Lay with me~~Starr *Requested*

First of all thank you @marmaladeskies67 for requesting, and thanks to everyone showing my books support. Secondly I just wanted to warn you that this will have smut in it and ik that makes some people uncomfortable so the smut part will be skippable ( is that even a word?), just look for my note. Thanks for reading! Pls feel free to request! Peace and love xoxo~~~Pineapple McCartney

    You had just gotten home from work and doing the shopping, you figured Ritchie would be home by now considering it was almost nine, as you approached the door you started fumbling with the keys to open it; but realized it was already cracked open. This however didn't alarm you one bit, he had to've been home already because he had the most annoying habit of never shutting the front door. He'd actually been worrying you a bit though, he looked so tired and thin, always very stressed and never well rested.

   You sighed and pushed open the front door; he'd be fine, you'd make sure of it. You walked into the house and called,"Ritchie! You home?" you heard a groan from across the house, then walked into the kitchen to set down the groceries, then into the dimly lit living room where he was sprawled across your love seat, laying with his hands across his face, "Are you alright Ritchie?" you asked with concern, as you walked over to the couch and sat on his lap, running your hands up is sides, greeted by his own arms wrapping tightly around  your waist and a soft kiss on your neck.

     "You okay love?" you asked sitting up as much as his tight grip would let you so that you could see his face, "I'm just tired love, there's been a lot going on lately, Paul and John fighting as much as ever; if not more, the new album coming out soon. I'll be fine though," he sighed and pulled you close to him. You ran your hand through his hair and then replied in a soft voice, "Liar, I'm making you dinner okay?" he chuckled and kissed your head, "Potato soup lease love," you nodded and went off to the kitchen with a soft smile on your face, he'd be fine. 

    You spent about a half our in the kitchen cooking whilst Ritchie laid on the couch with a blanket you'd gotten him, with Tiger on his lap. You looked at him laying there as you cooked, he was so adorable, you had made the best possible decisions to get yourself here, he was perfect.  Finishing up his food you brought it to him and kissed him sweetly on the lips, "Here's you food love," he smiled and kissed you once more then said,"Eat with me, will you love?"  you smiled and shook your head, "I ate accidentally as I was going,"  "Yeah you tend to do that,"  "I'm gonna go run a bath for us love,"   "M'kay," he finished the interaction with a full mouth. 

  ringo's pov

  He smiled in admiration as you walked up the stairs, your Y/c hair moving gracefully behind you. You where right as usual, he hadn't been feeling himself, this was helping though, he never seemed to be able to rest without help, apparently he'd picked the perfect company when he found you. You where everything he wasn't and more. He always thought you deserved better than him; Paul, John or George would've been glad to have you and would've deserved you better than he did. 

     You absolutely flabbergasted him, knocked him right off his feet, he was so lucky. "Alright Rings! You done eating?" you came running down the stairs with a happy glint in your eye, that made his heart so warm, "Yeah love, just let me put my dishes away," he sighed and began to stand up and you finished running down just in time to stop him, " Dishes are for later love, C'mon,"

Y/N'S POV

    You took his hand and led him upstairs to your shared bedroom, where you'd lit candles and run a bath for him, "Alright,'' you led him towards the bed and patted it for him to sit down, "How's a massage love?" you asked pulling him closer to you so that your foreheads touched, "Lovely," he whispered, lust in is voice. He sat down on the bed and you began unbuttoning his black, long sleeved shirt, you finished unbuttoning his shirt and tossed it aside, then moved to his tight-fitting black pants, undoing the top button,  then pulling them down his legs and tossing them aside as well, leaving him in his boxers.

     You kissed his stomach, up his chest and collarbone, then whispered, "Lay on your stomach love," he obliged and you hovered over him a bit, running your fingers down his skin. You began massaging his shoulders, rubbing circles with your thumbs above his shoulder blades then down his strong back. You rubbed his back for a while, moving your fingers softly across his soft skin, kissing his neck and shoulder, leaving love marks as you went.

  After a while, you finished and laid down next to him, he turned to see you as you traced the surgical scars on his abdomen with your index finger, "Why do you always do that?" he asked in a soft voice, "They are a part of you, and I love you, so very much Ritchie. They make you beautiful too," he sighed deeply and pulled you close to him, then whispered into your ear, his deep Liverpudlian accent sending chills down your spine, "You're perfect N/n, I love you so much," then paused, "How about we take that bath now?" 

*Smut kinda starts here so read at you own discretion*

    You took his hand and led him to the candle-lit bathroom, closing the door softly behind you. His hands drifted slowly up your body, pulling your shirt up over your head, then undoing your bra. He pressed his bare chest up against yours, his strong hands gripping your back tightly, then kissed your lips hungry with lust. His hands traveled up your waist to your breasts and caressed them, making you shiver he kissed your forehead down to your stomach then began to undo the button of your pants, slipping them down your waist, then you kicked them off along with your panties.

  Leaving you completely exposed, he dropped his boxers down to the floor and picked you up, pressing his rather large member against your thigh, as he pushed you up against the bathroom wall. He kissed down your neck, leaving love marks as he went. He stopped much to your dissatisfaction, but then began to insert himself slowly into you. You moaned as he took his time pressing himself slowly into you, painfully slowly. You took a hand full of his hair and brought his head close to yours then whispered, "Fuck me hard Ritchie, make me cry," then then pressed your mouth up against his and began passionately kissing him, your tongue fighting for dominance, he won. 

     With his mouth still on yours he began slamming himself into you so hard and fast it made you shriek into a moan. He continued this way, pressing your body int the wall and slamming his large member into you so hard it hurt, but soon enough, pain turned to pleasure. You screamed, "Go-od Ritchie! MMh I'm gon-na cum!" he continued slamming himself into you and breathed, "Me-e too," you arched your back as overwhelming pleasure coursed through you body, he reached his climax as well, then came inside of you. 

   *End of smut*

    He pulled out of you and placed you on the ground, resting his head on yours then whispered,"You're amazing y/n,"  you turned your head up and wrapped your arms around his bare waist, pulling him towards you and kissing him sweetly on the lips, "How about that bath now?" you asked, running your hands through his now messy hair, "That'd be lovely," he replied, taking your hand and leading you towards the bath, then slowly getting in, pulling you in onto his lap.

   You leaned back onto his strong chest as he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck, "Thank you Y/n, I needed this," you smiled as he held you close, then closed your eyes enjoying the warm water, this was perfect. "Any time Ritchie, any time," he squeezed you as tight as he possibly could and kissed the top of your head, he loved you so much.

Okay I hope you enjoyed it, this was my first time writing smut on here so i hope it wasn't bad. 1,447 words in the story, my longest one too. Feel free to request. Peace and love xoxo~~~Pineapple McCartney