Self inflicted noise~~~McCartney

Small children flying all around you, toys scattered across the floor, screams of joy and some of pain; after being smacked to hard into something or somone. A door flies open and closed, a boot just flew through the air and nearly hit your head; some people's nightmare, but youdidn't mind it at all.

  You heard the front door open and shut again, presumably one of the children, but followed by rather large footsteps in comparison and three little voices screaming, "Daddy!" You smiled as "daddy" greeted the pajama-bottomed babies and sent them upstiars for the night, going upstairs himself for a moment and settling them down.

  You sat quietly, wine glass in hand, awaiting his return. And as if on cue he came downstairs and pressed his face into your neck, "Hello love," you giggled as he kissed your neck, taking in yout scent, "Hello dear,"he purred once he'd finally detached himself and come round the couch to sit next to you; picking up the wine glass you had waiting for him on his way.

  " I love them but I'll always be in awe of how yemanage to put up with the screams all day long, yer a trooper," he chuckled as he laid his head on you lap, putting his glass on the ground, forsaking the tabel's purpose all togehter. "I don't mind it much, they're kids, besides the noise was self inflicted with the decision to have children," you replied, placing your on glass on the floor beside his. 

   He smiled up at you,his large brown eyes framed by dark circles and faint lines of age, "Well yer a better mum tha I am," you smiled at the comment whilst he clearly rethought his choice of words, "Okay I'm a rubbish mother since I'm a father actually but," he paused, you took the opportunity to lean down and kiss him gently, "I get the idea Paulie," he smiled.

 You leant back on the couch and started to play with his soft brown hair, "Self inflicted noise," he mummbled sleepily, "Yer absolutely brilliant," he chuckled, "No love, the combination of sleep deprivation and large amounts of caffine in it's place are wha do it," he chuckled, "Nah ye where always brilliant," You looked down at him with a quizzical expression on your face and replied,

  "Actually, I was always sleep deprived,"

**Hey guys! Sorry this is short and not well thought out.... hope you manage to enjoy anyhow. Remeber I'm always taking requests! Peace and love xoxo~~~~ Pineapple McCartney**