Ambiance~~Starr *Requested Part Two* ~SMUT~

He ate the last bite of his ice cream rather obediently, you kissed his ample lips tenderly as he smiled softly, "Is there anythin' else I can do for ye, wan' soup? I can get soup," you nodded setting the carton aside. He fussed, "No no no I'm not hungry," you nodded, "Cold then ye must be cold, yer always cold,"

 A mischievous look spread over his soft features,  "Yeah I'm cold, c'mere," you nodded rather innocently, sliding back onto his lap, "Warm me up kitten?" he whispered sending chills down your spine, "O-oh," you giggled softly as he kissed down your  neck, undoing the buttons on your blouse, "The nurs-,"he pressed a firm finger against your lips, "I've stayed in lot a 'ozzies in me time, she ain't comin' love," you smiled a little biting your lip, running your hands over his silk pajama clad chest.

  "I really missed ye Ritchie," you purred, he smiled softly; capturing you momentarily in his captivating gaze. You leaned into him sliding your tongue into his hot mouth, his calloused hands drifted down your smaller frame sending shock waves through your spine as they slid up your skirt; squeezing your ass firmly. 

You opened his shirt, running your fingers over his pale skin, as he began guiding your hips back and forth, building friction, "Mhhh,"  You moaned into his mouth grinding into him harder. He tossed his head back groaning as his thick cock became stiff under you, "Ahh fuck kitten! Oh more," he begged as he slid your skirt up, revealing your soaked knickers, "Mh ye want me too don't ye," he smirked as he began sliding them down, "Oh I do, I-I can feel ye under me!" you squealed as he ripped your knickers clean off, tossing them to the side.

  You giggled softly, panting on his lips as you pulled his pants and boxers down, biting your lip when he sighed of relief as his erection sprung free, causing you to moan softly, "Oh love, yer so huge," you purred as you wrapped your finger around him, jerking him off slowly.

 "Aah!" you bit your lip watching him squirm under your touch, "Please kitten I need to feel yer tight little pussy on me," you moaned a little as you pushed yourself up sliding his whole length into you, "Ahh Ritch," he grunted. You began riding him hard making the bed rock and pound against the wall, "Ohh careful love!" he moaned making you blush, steadying yourself on his shoulders, pushing him in and out of you. Every thrust building the white hot ecstasy inside of you. 

 And finally, you burst, "Ah ah ah!" you moaned as you came all over the hospital bed, he grunted, "Mh that's it little girl," he moaned, shooting his load up into you. You collapsed on his bare chest panting, "Mh I love ye," he chuckled kissing up your neck, "Maybe some ambiance is good eh?" he said, causing you to giggle, "Mhm, ambiance,"