Ye never thought ye'd stick to the moon? ~~Harrison

"Fuck!" It was hot, so damn hot! You don't live in Liverpool, England for no damn reason. You looked at the sleeping man boy next to you and sighed a little, he was so precious really. You'd hate to wake the dear thing, so good to you. So innocent too, he always fell asleep so early, you could drink his weight, and sex, he was just so precious. 

  Only eighteen, although, so where you. But there's always the tried and true fact that women grow up faster than their counterparts. Grow up faster, faster to be either left in the dust or married off; how pleasant. Your mind was getting ahead of you, "Sleep, go to sleep Y/n," you mumbled to yourself. 

 HIs eyes fluttered open,"Mh love?" you smiled, "Go to bed Geo," you whispered, he nodded pulling you to his sticky, glistening pale chest, it reminded you a bit of the moon in this instance, but he was rather safe. You yawned as he sleepily petted your head, "Shhh Shhh baby," you yawned a little.

     "Oh, okay," you nodded, "I never thought I'd stick to the moon," was the last thing you remembered saying before seeing the glistening morn sun greeting you with a much mre cheerful tune than you hummed.

 You yawned and looked up to a perplexed George, shirtless still, who upon seeing you awake asked, "Ye never thought ye'd stick to the moon?"