Together for always~~ Lennon *Requested*

Requested by @EmmaThristen 💕

*2019*

  You sighed as you threw your bag down onto your bed, you where so tired, you'd been living in New York and going to Uni there for four months now, it hadn't gotten any less exhausting. You'd made a few friends, but you still missed home, as much as you did love the city. You began humming the tune to a Beatles song, then singing quietly,

 "I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink

I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink

I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink

No, no, no

I'm so tired, I don't know what to do

I'm so tired, my mind is set on you

I wonder should I call you but I know what you would do

You'd say I'm putting you on

But it's no joke, it's doing me harm

You know I can't sleep, I can't stop my brain

You know it's three weeks, I'm going insane

You know I'd give you everything I've got

For a little peace of mind

I'm so tired, I'm feeling so upset

Although I'm so tired, I'll have another cigarette

And curse Sir Walter Raleigh

He was such a stupid get

You'd say I'm putting you on

But it's no joke, it's doing me harm

You know I can't sleep, I can't stop my brain

You know it's three weeks, I'm going insane

You know I'd give you everything I've got

For a little peace of mind

I'd give you everything I've got

For a little peace of mind

I'd give you everything I've got

For a little peace of mind," 

As you finished singing you heard someone else's voice with you, it scared you, you felt a presence but you couldn't place it. When you turned around you saw nothing, no one, must've been your mind. You loved that song so much, you where so tired. You looked outside through up your bedroom window, you lived right next to John Lennon's memorial, God you loved that man. You only wished you could've met him, just once. 

You picked up your bag and went out the door, deciding to take a walk down to the memorial, on your way you stop and buy some flowers ro put there, yellow daisies only seemed fitting. When you arrived you spent time carefully placing them around his memorial to pay your respects. Once finished you sat down and sketched for awhile, you kept feeling a chill on your neck and turning around to see nothing; there wasn't even a breeze...

 On your way home it started to rain; by the time you got back you where soaked. You took off your clothes and replaced them with dry ones. You went into the kitchen and began making yourself curry, when it was almost finished you heard a man's voice behind you, "I love curry," it said in a beguiled tone, you screamed and spun around waving around the wooden stirring spoon you'd been using, "Woah woah back off!" Said the man with a strange,  iridescent glow, about him. Your eyes widened as you realized who it was, "John?" You asked in a quiet tone as the luminescent man nodded his head solemnly, "It is I love,"

 You breathed out heavily and put a hand over your mouth, "Can, can I touch you?" You asked in a hushed tone; he nodded and smiled, reaching his arms out in an inviting gesture. You slowly took his hand, it felt... It felt like a normal man's hand. It was soft and warm. He sighed happily as you wrapped your arms gently around his waist nuzzling into the soft fabric of his black sweater. "I can't believe your real," you mumbled as you let go of each other, blush slightly at what'd just happened, "Well I am," he chuckled, "Y'know I always thought I'd be reincarnated, but this is what I got, it gets very lonely though," he sighed, kicking the ground sorrowfully.

 "Oh," you whispered as he leaned against the counter, "Why me though? Why not Yoko? Or you know, somebody worth it?" You mumbled the last part. His soft brown eyes narrowed in on yours, giving you a disapproving look, "Because it's what the universe choose for us. You can see me, you can touch me, you can hear me. I didn't know it would be you but it's what the universe wanted. And I was watching you from afar, you're amazing,"  you raised a brow, " I was being stalked by a ghost?" he smiled and shrugged his shoulders, making you grin as he took a step closer.

 That was the day that everything had changed, your whole life had turned around. You'd found the love of your life, and afterlife for that matter, but your also begun to make friends, and do better in school. You weren't sure what caused it, but after that you'd been unbelievably happy.

 And now, seven years later, you sat in the living room of your New York apartment, with your unconventional love laying sprawled across your lap. You chuckled as he made a face at you, when you stopped stroking his hair, "Y'know Y/n," he whispered, "Yeah Johnny?" You responded quietly, "It's just, I wish I could be alive with you now, it'd make your life so much easier. Sometimes I wonder if you should just leave me for someone more... Physically and scientifically possible," he mumbled.

 You shook your head and whispered, "I'd never do that, you're all I'll ever need, I promise. And someday, when I've passed too, we can spend forever together in the afterlife. Together forever," he smiled and nodded, sighing as you kissed his lips softly. You where his, forever.