It'll always be the same to me~~~Lennon *Requested*

* Requested by @emylennon* 

   **Sorry this took so long! It was supposed to go up last night but my server was glitching like mad. Your a dear!*

  John came in the house, slamming the door behind him practically fuming, the noise he was making caused you to look up from your work, "John love?" You asked as hemoved quickly passed you towards the bedroom, "Not now Y/n," he shouted as he ran upstiars. You sighed, ever since the damn joke over Jesus he'd been in such an awdul state.

 Though percived by many as rude and brash he was really a sensative man, he loved bringing a smile to peoples' face more than anything. His main problem was that his mouth often times got ahead of his mind. He referred to it as his "Man Problem" and laughed hysterically at his own joke after doing so. He may've been an idiot but he was your idiot none the less; and you loved him for it.

 You set aside your work and slowly went upstairs after him, you found him sitting on your shared bed surround by piles of newspapers and magazines, "They hate me Y/n," he whispered brokenly, holding up a newspaper titled, "Lennon claims The Beatles are more popular than jesus, How can a man like that live with himself?" Underneath pictures of young protesters holding signs reading, "Jesus died For YOU John Lennon!" And "Jesus Loves you, do The Beatles?" 

  You gently took the paper from his shaking hands, "Look what I've done now lovely, they wanna kill me," he whispered, "They wanna kill us," your eyes filled with tears from seeing him in this state, "Oh Len," you whispered in an assuge tone, "It doesn't matter wha they think love,"

 He chuckled bitterly and shook his head, "They thought I was great, it's wha got me here, and now look where I am," you frowned, unsure of what to say. You instead simply hugged him, holding him tightly to your chest and whispered, "It's okay Lenny, I love ye," 

You felt him let out a staggering breath, "I love ye too Y/n," he whispered as you felt tear drops on the exposed skin of your chest, "Let's just lay for awhile okay?" He nodded; so you laid there togehter, gently running your fingers through his hair until you felt his crying subsied and his breath steady.

 He was such an amazing man, it didn't matter how many times he fucked up, or how many times his "Man Problems," got in the way, you'd always love him. Even if he was the biggest idiot he was your idiot. A loveable one at that. 

 After a few hours of laying with him he woke, looking sleepily up at you, his brilliant, yet sleepy eyes looking up at you; always so broken, yet maybe now a little relived from the usual pain they held, "Yer such a fab gal,"he uttered tiredly, "I'm always fucking things up but yer always standing by me and making it a little better," he chuckled at himself, "Don't worry Lennon, no matter how many times ye fuck up I'll still love ye, all of ye idiots but especially you. It'll always be the same to me," 

He smiled goofily a bit at a loss for words, quite a feat for such an outstandingly outspoken man. A comforting silence had spread across the room, you leant down and kissed him gently, staining his chapped lips with your leftover red lipstick. "Always?" He eventually asked,

 "Always,"