Sick-Harrison

Okay so just FYI I'm gonna have you and George living in shared house with John an Yoko. Like a house near the recording studio for convince. Anywho, enjoy the story.

   You where sitting on the couch of your apartment, you  weren't feeling well. As a matter of fact you hadn't been feeling well for a while now, it'd just gotten worse. It was late at night, probably one thirty. It didn't help that George had been gone four whole god forsaken months.

  You groaned and clutched your stomach; you needed to throw up. You ran to the bathroom and began throwing up; you absolutely hated this. What on earth could be wrong? This was hell. You heard the door open and the jingle of keys. Must be Yoko.

   You could sound of footsteps coming towards you, and none other than Yoko poked her head into the bathroom, her long brown hair waving in her face. "Are you alright?" She asked, a hint of concern in her accented voice, "Mmmgghhh, I don't know, I've been sick feeling sick for a month now. Just finally making its way up now I 'spose." You groaned.

  Yoko nodded and left the bathroom, you heard some clatter in the kitchen, a tap running, and footsteps heading up the stairs. You leaned against the wall of the bathroom and clutched your knees. You started feeling sick again. You threw up, again, you figured you didn't have much left in your stomach to puke out.

More footsteps, coming downstairs again. More clattering in the kitchen and the Yoko stuck her head through the bathroom door once more. "I'm making soup, for you. I know you won't want to eat it at first but it will help I promise," she said in a consoling tone, "Also, I think you'll be needing this," she finished handing you a, Pregnancy test!

  Your eyes grew wide in shock, that would explain so much! "Yoko! You don't think..." she smiled and nodded, "You've been acting strange lately anyway, I thought you'd just been missing George, but this would explain the nausea as well," she smiled and left the bathroom, her long hair staying a moment behind her.

  You took a deep breath and pulled yourself up placing the box on the counter, then reading the instructions. Taking another deep breath you pulled the test out of the box and followed the instructions you read before. You placed it on the counter and cleaned yourself up a little bit.

   A moment later you came out of the bathroom and saw Yoko leaning against the kitchen counter, a small trace excitement spread across her stern features. "It'll take a moment to be readable," she said and you nodded and set it face down on the counter, reaching for your kitchen phone, "I'm gonna call George," she nodded back.

   You picked up the phone and dialed the number of George's hotel. A voice on the other end answered, "Beachfront embassy hotel, how may I help you?"
"I need the extension to George Harrison's room," you said, " I'm sorry I'm not sure I can do that, who are you?" You sighed, "I'm Y/n F/n Harrison, his wife," you told the person on the other end. "Erm okay, I'll put you through," the voice said still sounding unsure.

  She put you through, it rang four, five, six, times then he picked up in a sleepy voice said, "Erm who's this?" You giggled at his voice and said, "It's Y/n Geo, I think I may have some news," you told him happily, "Oh really, what is it love?" He asked in a warm tone, "Well Geo, I think—hold on," you looked up at Yoko and then turned the test over to reveal it positive.

  You started crying, looked up at her and nodded, then said into the phone, "Geo I'm freaking Pregnant!" You shouted happily into the phone, "Oh my god Y/n! Really? That's bloody amazing!" He shouted, "Oh shite that's great! Imma cut the tour short and just come straight home! I'm so bloody happy! You're happy aren't you?"

  You nodded even though he couldn't see and said, "Hella happy," he laughed and said, "I love you! I love you! I love you! I'm gonna go tell the boys! I'll call you tomorrow okay love?"
"Yeah okay," then the line went blank.

You looked at Yoko and started laugh-crying, " I'm fucking prevent!" You shouted, she came around the counter and to your surprise hugged you tightly, " Congratulations Y/n, a child is an amazing blessing, there's soup on the stove for you. I'm going to bed now," the she patted your shoulder and went upstairs.

  You took the soup and went and sat on the couch. You couldn't believe it. You where pregnant, actually pregnant! You and your Geo where going to have a child together. You couldn'tve been any happier.