Just take it in~~McCartney

You sighed as you finshed putting up your hair, watching Paul rush around the house like at such a speed almost made you sick. It was a gorgeous morning, the beautiful golden sunlight was creeping through the curtains, and the bed lay a mess, begging to be laid in once more. At this point you would've begged it to be allowed to rest your weary eyes once more. But being The Beatles producer and the girlfriend of Paul McCartney himself was quite a demanding lifestyle, it seldom left time to sleep until you were ready to get up.

  Satisfied with your appearance you left the mirror and tried to catch the rushing blur you called a boyfriend, "Paul?" you asked softly as he wooshed passed you, instead of properly responding he looked at the clock, then at you and said, "Oh good yer ready love, let's go," you sighed as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the door. You both made your way to the studio which you lived only a ten minute walk from.

 As you walked you tried to slow down a little to pick a flower from one of the bushes near your house, but he pulled you along, insisting you'd be late if you slowed at all. The rest of the day was only a reflection of that morning, stress, shortness, and far too much attention on the clock. You usually enjoyed your job, but with how stressed and easily upset they'd all been lately you where about ready to smack somone over the head with a two-by-four.

 After you'd finally finsihed, the sky was dark and full of stars. You smiled as everyone parted ways until tomorrow, remebering that you would get to walk home under the blanket of heaven itself. Paul however, seemed to have his heart set on getting home to work on yet another song. But you'd had enough.

 He held your hand tightly in his grasp, walking quicky as he could, and you simply sat on the ground whilst his hand was in yours. He looked back at you in shock, his large doe eyes full of confusion as you sat on the pavement, crossing your legs defiently, "Y/n," he mummbled, "What on earth are you doing love?" he sighed as you tugged him down towards yourself.

 "Macca," you said in a quiet tone, watching him sit down next to you, "Macca my dear, you've never been one to rush like this," he raised an eyebrow in confusion, mainly wanting to remove his arse from the pavement, "What dya mean love?" you shook your head at him, "I mean I'm worried about you stupid. You haven't been yourself lately, only rushing, never time for me, never time to stop and enjoy the things around you. You've become the Incredible Blur Beatle," 

 His eyes softened as you spoke, "Oh love," he mummbled, "I've been neglecting you haven't I?" he pulled your smaller frame close to his and laid his head on your shoulder, "It's not Just that Paulie, I happen to know you pretty well," he chuckled a little, "God I'm not very good at hiding me stress am I birdy," you could feel his grip around your waist tighten, "I just don't want you to feel like I'm not here for you love," you whispered. He tightend his hrip around you even more, burrying his face into your neck, you could feel something moist; oh god, he was crying.

 You turned towards him and hugged him tightly, your heart breaking at the sight of his soft features tear-stained,"I'm so bloody sorry" he sobbed as you kissed his forehead gently, "Don't be sorry Macca, I know better than most what you have to deal with every day. I just want you to be happy," he smiled as you laid the both of you back onto the pavement, staring up at the luminescent sky above you, "Isn't it beautiful," you whispered as he snaked his arm around you, kissing your cheek softly, "Y/n," he whispered gently, "Yeah Paul?" 

 You turned to see him reaching into his pocket  for something, "Y/n L/n, since I first laid eyes on ye, there was some part of me that knew I wanted to be with you forever," he spoke softly, your eyes grew wide in sudden realization, "Paul what are you doing?" you gasped, feeling your stomach rise to your throat as he raised a diamond ring into your line of vison, "Would ye marry me Y/n?" "Oh my god, oh my god really?" you where screaming, but you couldnt care less, he nodded a little, looking nervous as hell, "Oh my god yes!" he lunged himself completely on top of you, holding you so tightly you swore your ribs where breaking, but you didn't care, "I thought ye where gonna say no," he choked a little as you kissed his neck, "How could I do that?" 

 He laughed as you kissed him on the mouth, his warm lips moving gently in sync with yours, then laid himself gently on the ground next to you, "The stars really are beautiful tonight," he laughed as you leaned your head onto his shouder, your future husband's shoudler.