If you jump I jump jack~~Harrison

You stood on the edge of a cliff in India, there was a huge tropical looking lake under it, you meant to jump but it was seeming like a worse decision by the moment. You sighed as you began to turn, but you where stopped by a firm hand on the small of your back. It was your best friend, George, you'd known him for ever but he was starting to seem like he should be a little more than a friend. A lot more actually, who where you kidding? You loved that man.

His usually stern and intense gaze softened as it met yours, it always had, "You're not chickening out now are ye?" He asked with a playful smile on his face, "Never! I'm jumping, but I just need to take it all in first, the beautiful water, the open blue sky, the fact that if I jump I'm probably going to be met with my imenent but not necisarily so soon death," he threw his head back and laughed at that comment, you smiled at way his brown hair so gracefully framed his shapely features, and the way the early morning light lit up his contagious smile that you always seemed to bring out.

"So you're not going to jump then?" He asked, ever so slightly, taking your chin between his slender fingers, to get a better look at your still face sleep graced in the cool morning light, "You know normal people don't wake their friends up at four in the morning to go cliff diving on an impulse," you replied, trying not to notice how he'd been staring at your lips, "Well," he said as he shifted his left shoulder towards you, "You've never loved me for being normal now have ye? I've never felt that way for the normalness that ye so sorely lack Y/n,"

 You smiled at what he'd just said, taking it all in for a moment before you replied, "Did you just say you love me?" At your saying that he turned a completely new shade of blush and shuffled a little away from you. 

Instead of letting him move away completely, you moved closer to him, and with a sudden wave of boldness you'd been needing on this account for years, you moved forward quickly, wrapping your arms around his bare waist, so close that your noses were touching and whispered, "If you jump I jump Jack," his embarrassed gaze  slowly met yours for a millisecond, before he pressed his soft, full lips onto your own.  "I love you," he whispered as he held you close to his chest, "I've been wanting you to know that for so long," you laughed breathlessly and whispered, "I love you too Hassa," 

"Do you wanna jump?" He asked gazing out over the water, you began to giggle and replied, "I just did the thing I've been most scared to do for years Geo, this is nothing," with that he grabbed your hand and ran of the edge of the cliff into the crystal clear water forty feet below.