50: Only you matter to me.

Hello people!
Back with another chapter. Pls don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In Swara's Room

All the girls were having a sleepover in Swara's room. It was quite huge after all it was a palace. All were sitting on the floor in a circle in their night suits and gossiping and laughing.

Rag:Enough of these gossips. I have something important to tell.

Everyone stopped and looked at her.

Shweta:What is it Ragini?

Rag:Girls,Girls,Girls!! You are forgetting something.

Isha:What ragu? Why are you building suspense?

Rag:Offo! What is tomorrow?

Swa(innocently):Tomorrow is Thursday. Why,what happened?

Rag:My dear Swara,I am not asking about date or day. I mean, today was your Sangeet and day after tomorrow marriage,right?

Swa:Yes.

Rag:Then tomorrow will be the BACHELOR'S PARTY!!!

All the girls except Swara widened their eyes realizing Ragini's point.

Girls:O...M..G..How could we forget this!

Rag:Exactly my point!!

Swa:But what's the point?

Ritu:Swara try to understand. I am damn sure these boys are definitely planning something for tomorrow.

Gauri:Yes,they will surely try to have a bachelor's party like always.

Jaya:They do this in every marriage but always get caught by us.

Swa:But what's wrong in having a Bachelor's party? If they want to enjoy let them do it na.

Rag:How could you say this Shona? Don't you know what will there in the "Bachelor's party"?(creepily)

Swara gulped and nodded no.

Tina:They will have drinks! Alcohol!!!

Gauri:Girls,no! Hot girls!!

Tina:Just imagine Swara,Sanskaar,your Sanskaar is drinking alcohol and flirting with the'Hot girls'. How would you feel?

Swara looked at her worriedly. She got lost in her thoughts.

Swa(slowly):Are you all telling the truth? Will there really be hot girls and drinks?

Everyone nodded in a yes.

Swa:But... no problem! I trust my Sanskaar. At the first place he will not have such party and even if he does he will be loyal to me.

Jaya:No Swara all boys are the same. U are still unmarried na,u won't understand.

Swa:No! Sanskaar is different. He would never do such thing and even if he does,I have no problem.

Rag:Achaa let's see. We will find out tomorrow.

Swa:Okay fine! Now I am sleeping. Good night!

She lied on the bed and slept covering her fully by the blanket.

The Next Morning

Swara was in her room getting ready when Ragini and Shreya came there panting heavily.

Swara looked at them in shock.

Swa:Ragu di! What happened? Why are you panting? Did you ran? You are pregnant di. How could you be so careless!