13:Working With Him.

Hello guys! First of all,a big wala THANKYOU for all the support I got in previous chapter. I m happy u gave inline comments. This chapter is dedicated to all my readers.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"You",Swara almost shouted. The person sitting on the chair looked at her and was kind of surprised seeing Swara there.

Person: Oh Swara! Nice to meet u again.

Swara came out of shock. She greeted him.

Swa: Good Morning!

Person: Morning Swara,u here?

Swa: yeah,I came here for the interview. But I never knew u r S.M.

Person smirked a bit and continued.

Per: Well,yes! Now what to do,I don't like to take much praises. U know,so I kept it private.

Swa: But why ur name is SM? I mean...

Per: Areee,like this only. How much questions do u ask. Have a seat na.

Swa: Yeah,sorry.

She sat and the person kept on praising himself continuously. She felt a bit weird at first but then ignored it. Of course she don't want to get thrown out of the company, that would be very much embarrassing,wouldn't it be?

She was lost in her thoughts when a voice was heard.

"What's going on here?"

Both looked towards the source of voice.

Swara was shocked seeing the person while,the first person was giving a sheepish smile.

The person came and looked at the first person raising his one eyebrow.

1 person: Vo.... I was... I was..

2 person: I know what were u doing.

The first person gave a defeated look: Okay fine! I was trying to be the boss. Any problem?

Person2: Ofcourse there is a problem Mr. Laksh Ahuja.

( Yes guys the person was Laksh who was just faking to be S.M. and u already know who could be the second person* My readers are very smart, aren't they?😉*
Well,for those who didn't understand the second person is obviously Sanskaar)

Here Laksh and Sanskaar were fighting while Swara was not able to understand anything. She finally shouted to get their attention.

Swa: Stopppp!! What are u guys doing? Can anybody just tell me,what's happening here!!

Both gave her a sheepish smile as they completely forgot about her.

San: Wait,I will explain you. By the way nice meeting u again Swara.

Swara just nodded as she was still confused.

San: Actually this dumb head,was behaving to be mahaan. He was pretending that he is SM.

Swa: Oh,but where is SM?

Lak: Kya Swara tum bhi? Tumhare samne khada hai aur tum pooch rahi ho!

Swara looked at him confusingly and the realized something and widened her eyes.( Late current 😅)

Swa: What! It ....it means u are not SM then Sanskaar?

Laksh just nodded his head.

Swa: So, SM means Sanskaar Maheshwari!! How can I be so dumb.

San: Well u already were, just realized it now. 😁

She just gave him angry glare.

San: Miss Swara! How can u show eyes to me? I m ur one and only boss.

Swara realized and started apologizing.

San: Aree,its ok! I was just joking. U became so serious. Come on Swara enjoy ur life now. Kya pata kal ho na ho!🤔

Swara just smiled.

San: Okay now coming back to the interview. U r very much early. Hmm impressive. Ur meeting was scheduled at 12: 30 u r here at 12 not bad!

To laksh: And you, U can go now. First of all because of u,I have to change my p.a. Huh! Mad fellow!

Swa: because of him? She asked out of curiosity.( James bond ko piche chod degi ye🤣🤪)

San: Aur nahi toh kya. First of all he comes to my office every day. Like why? And don't know what type of Bank is he working. They give their employees 2 hr break.

Lak: Haa then so what? U have any problem? I come here to learn business. I have started my own startup. U know na.

San: U just come here for eating my brain. And if u wanted to start ur own business then why u took job.

Lak: Offo! First I wanted to work in bank but now I m thinking to start it again. Don't forget even I have 25% share in this company.

( Guys Laksh's parents and sanskaar's parents were great friends from their college days. Laksh's father was having his own company but after he died Laksh didn't want to do business so the company was merged with Karma's on insistence of Laksh. Hope u are clear now. If u have any queries feel free to ask in the comments section)

They both kept on fighting again forgetting Swara. Swara called out their names and finally they both were calm.

_____________________

Sanskaar completed the interview. He professionally asked her few questions and she confidently answered them.

San: Ok Miss Swara Gadodia. I m impressed by ur capabilities. I think u r perfect for this job. U know u were the last candidate. Till now I literally took 100 interviews but all were dumb. I had already decided that if this I didn't get anyone I will make that idiot(Laksh😜) as my p.a.

Swara giggled a bit seeing him. " No body can ever say he is businessman that too SM".she thought.

San: so are u ready for the job Miss Swara.

Swara was feeling to jump on her place but somehow controlled her excitement.

She nodded smilingly😊

" I m glad I m working with him"thought Swara finally coming out of the interview room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

That was it for today guys. I know this chapter is not upto ur expectations. This is a bit short too. I heartily apologize for that.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Till then,take care,be happy and love yourself💖

INLINE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED.( PLEASE🤗)

HOPE U WILL LIKE IT!!

Total words:996

Thank you,
With love,
Shravani ❤