51: Bounded for lives.

Hello guys!
The most wanted chapter is finally here. Please don't forget to vote and comment guys! It's a very special chapter for all of us.

Happy Reading🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Krishna-Kaustubhi

Today the whole palace was in a rush,why not? Today was the grand wedding of SWASAN. The prince and princess of the family.

The workers were busy in decorations. India's top Interior Designers were called. Everything has to be perfect today.

Swara along with other ladies were sitting in the lawn area. All were teasing Swara and giving her tips for a happily married life.

Sanskaar was with his friends getting lectures on 'how much big of a mistake he is doing by getting married'

The atmosphere was like a typical royal Indian wedding.

After Sometime

After lot of efforts,Sanskaar managed to slip inside Swara's room. The aunties were eating his head all the time not allowing him to meet his lady love.

He found her standing in the balcony staring at the sky. He slowly went and hugged her from back. Swara was startled a bit but relaxed feeling his touch.

San:What are you doing?

Swa:First you tell,what are you doing here?? Mumma told us na,not to meet before marriage,then?

San: See soon to be Mrs.Maheshwari,I cannot live without you even for a second. How do you expect me to live without you for whole 24 hours.

Swa:Only 12 hours are left now Sanskaar.

San:Exactly,after 12 hours you will be all mine and I will be yours officially. Focus on that na. Why are you wasting your brain on other things?

Swa: I was thinking about our marriage only. Today if Mumma must have been here she would be so happy na.

San:Ofcourse Jaan. (He turned her towards himself and cupped her face) I am very sure Maa must be very,very happy seeing you happy. Hmm?

Swara nodded with a smile and teary eyes.

Their trance was broken by a voice.

"Sanskaar..." They both turned to find Sujata standing at the entrance.

San:Oh fish! Now I am gone.

Suj:What are you doing here?(angrily)Didn't I told you not to meet my daughter? U stupid person! Can't you understand a simple thing?

San:Mom,mom! Relax! I am going out. Bye

He ran from there saving himself from his angry Hitler mother.
Both Sujata and Swara laughed at his 'Nautanki'.

Evening

The whole palace was decorated beautifully. Not even a single corner was left without decorations. Mandap was set in the front of the palace. In short,the palace looked like a newly wedded bride,epitome of beauty.

 In short,the palace looked like a newly wedded bride,epitome of beauty