19:Fear.

Hey guys,thank you so much for ur response in the last chapter. I am back with another chapter. Hope u will like this chapter.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next Day,
Karma's

Swara was sitting on her seat completing her work. She was so lost in her work that she missed to notice,the continuous gaze of Mr.Dreamy Maheshwari ( aka sanku😉)

He was gazing her with an idiotic grin on his face. He was lost in his la la land,dreaming about his future with the love of his life.

Let's see what is in his 'la la land'

Sanskaar's  POV
Haye!How beautiful she looks. ( sigh)One day she will be sitting like this only but with her mangalsutra and vermillion(kumkum).God! I love her so much! Why I didn't realized earlier? We would have been a happy couple by now.

After some days I will propose her,then she will say YES! Then we will get engaged,then we will enjoy our' before marriage period',then we will get married,the best marriage ever held! Then we will enjoy our life. Then we will do something- something 🙈🙈 and then we will get pregnant and u know it's my dream that when she comes to know about our baby,she will come to me and  say 'Sanskaar,mai tumhare bacche ki Maa banne vaali hu!'( I am going to be the mother of ur kid). My God! That will be so amazing.

His trance was broken by...

"Sanskaaaarr!!"shouted Swara.

San: Ouch! Swara,why are u shouting in my ears? I m not deaf!

Swa: Oh really? U r Mr. MAHESHWARI!! I am calling u from so long and u r just staring me like an idiot.

San: I... I wasn't staring ok! I was listening to u.

Swa: ok,I see. So,Mr.Maheshwari, would u pls like to elaborate what was I saying?

San: Umm,yes! Of course! Why not?
U said.. U said,

Swa: Yes,I am listening.

San: U were saying....
Sanskaar,Mai tumhare bacche ki maa banne wali hu! ( I m going to become the mother of ur kids!)

Swa: WHAT!!

Sanskaar realized what he said and widened his eyes.

San: I,I meant,I was thinking of a movie and its name is' Sanskaar mai tumhare bacche ki maa banne waali hu'

Swa: Hai? What kind of name is this? I have never seen this movie.

San: Offo! Why do u have to become Sherlock Holmes? Aren't u happy with this job?

Swa: Sanskaar,I am not even understanding a bit of what u r saying. U are really behaving strange! Very very strange!!

San:Umm,let it be. Don't u have any work? Go do ur work!

Swa: oh hello! I came here for that only. I wanted ur signature on these papers.

San: Yeah fine! I m doing.

Swara rolled her eyes at his attitude.🙄

After few hours
Karma's ( Conference Hall)

Sanskaar was observing Swara with a worried face. He was doing this since the meeting started. Swara had been working all day long,without any break and as usual( from past few days) Swara didn't even eat her lunch. Was she even bringing it? Ok wait, is she having her breakfast and dinner?

God! This girl is insane. She can do anything in this world but, when it comes to taking care of herself,she is a complete hopeless person. ( sighed angrily)

He found her giving the presentation about their plan for the hospital project. It was flawless but she wasn't looking very much well.

The presentation got over and every one started leaving the room congratulating Swara for the perfect presentation.

Swara was about to move but started feeling dizzy. She ignored it as it was common for her nowadays. She still moved forward and came towards the elevator but it was taking time and she need to hurry to her cabin for taking her bag.

It was time for going home and if Sanskaar sees her,it would be very difficult to ignore him. She finally decided to take the stairs from the 55th floor to the top most floor for Sanskaar's cabin. It was at 60th floor.

She started moving towards the stairs but got amused hearing Sanskaar calling her. She didn't dared to look back and increased her speed towards the stairs. She hardly stepped on the 10th stairs and everything blacked out for her. Last thing she saw was Sanskaar running towards her.

San: Swarrraaa......

He rushed towards her but failed
to catch her. Swara rolled on the stairs. He managed to hold her on the 7th stair.

He sat on the stairs taking her head on his lap. He patted her cheeks but she refused to respond.

Till this time,most of the employees were gathered near them. Sanskaar picked her up and started moving towards the elevator,for going to the ground floor.

He was stopped by one of his employees probably the Manager.
"Sir,we have a meeting with the foriegn delegates. Ur presence is important "

Sanskaar just looked at him silently yet dangerously"Do hell with the meeting! Nothing is more important to me than her. Get that!!"

__________________

"She is fine. It's just that,she has not been eating her meals,I guess. She is very much weak. She needs proper rest and good meals at proper time. She will get better in a few days"said the doctor exiting Swara's ward.

Sanskaar looked at unconscious Swara. He had tears in his eyes. He caressed her hair and sat on the stool beside holding her hands.

"Sa..Sanskaar.." whispered Swara gaining her conciousness.

"Swara!" Sanskaar hugged her as tightly as he could. Fear was clearly visible in his eyes. Swara was shocked at first but her first priority was handling him. She hugged him back and rubbed his back to make him alright.

She tried to break the hug feeling her shoulder getting wet but in return he just tightened his grip more. She let him do, what he wanted.

For Sanskaar,this was the worst day of his life. Losing her was something,he could never tolerate. Today,when he felt her going away from him,a fear engulfed him,a horrible fear of losing her.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys! That's it for today.Thank you so much for ur response in the last chapter. I m very much glad u liked it.
Hope to get the same response in this chapter.

Pls keep on supporting my story. Your each vote means a lot to me. It literally makes my day.

Take care,Be happy and Love Yourself.

♡DON'T FORGET,U URSELF ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THIS WORLD❤❤🥰♡

Pls press the ☆ below.

Total words: 1169

Thank you,
With love,
Shravani ❤