47:The Bad Motive.

Hi friends!

I am back with another chapter. Thank you so much for your votes and comments.

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The Next Day

Sanskaar got up from his peaceful sleep only to see his Jaan almost sleeping on him.

"Aww,how cute she looks in sleep,like a babygirl." He thought caressing her cheeks with one hand while the other hand wrapped around her shoulder.

She frowned in sleep as the sunlight fell on her morning,fresh face. He turned on his left side,carefully blocking the sunlight. She snuggled in his embrace.

He kept caressing her hair slowly,till she woke up.

San:Good Morning Jaan..
He kissed her forehead.

Swara slowly opened her eyes:Good Morning....
She snuggled more in him and again closed her eyes.

San:Jaan,don't u want to wake up? Hmm?

Swa:Umm hmm...

San:Why? Come on get up! We have to get ready also na. Come on,today is our Haldi and Mehndi na...

Swara immediately woke up with a jerk:Oh shit! Sanskaar... why didn't u wake me up earlier? I have to get ready also... oh God! It will be so embarrassing if the bride herself is late for the functions.

San:calm down,calm down my Jhansi ki Rani. You don't have to go on a war. It's only 7 am,the function is at 10 am,we still have a lot of time.

Swa:Offo Sanskaar,u won't understand. I have a lot to do. Now,I will take bath,then I will dry my hair,then I have to wear that huge dress,trust me it's a task! Then I have to wear that flower jewellery,then make hairstyle of my so longgg hair,then I will do some make up and then after teasing session by all then I will finally go down. Huh!

She breathed out a huge sigh.

Sanskaar widened his eyes at her. Swara ignored him and ran into the washroom taking her clothes. Sanskaar sighed heavily and went to his room to get changed.

After sometime

All were present in the lawn area of the palace where arrangements were made for Swasan Haldi. The guests had already arrived and waiting for the groom and bride.

Sanskaar descended down from the stairs along with Laksh looking handsome in his yellow Kurta.

He was made to sit on one side while other side was arranged for Swara. Sanskaar was roaming his eyes everywhere impatiently to see Swara but she wasn't visible at all.

The Decorations