45:His Sweet Gestures.

Hey guys! I am back with another chapter for the story. Hope u all like it.

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Krishna-Kaustubhi

Swara was amazed looking at the interiors of the palace. She roamed around excitedly. Sanskaar couldn't help but smile at her childish nature.

They were welcomed by Ramu and Jaya,the couple taking care of the palace on everybody's absence.

Swara looked amused as Sanskaar greeted Ramu Kaka and Jaya Kaki as with respect. His gestures towards them showed his pure values.

Sanskaar bent to touch their feet but Jaya Kaki stopped him.

Jaya:Sanskaar chore,ab thari shaadi hone wali se,apni hone waali bindni ke saath ashirwaad le.

Swara smiled and came forward and bent along with Sanskaar to take their blessings.

Ramu:Bhagwaan tum dono ko hamesha saath rakhe...

Jaya:Bhagwaan kare tum dono kabhi alag na ho..

Swasan smiled at them and looked at each other deeply,silently wishing for the same.

Jaya:Ok,now u all must be tired,ur rooms are ready. Pls take rest for sometime. I will call you at lunch time.

Everyone nodded and dispersed towards their room. Swara's room was adjacent to Sanskaar only.

After sometime

Everyone gathered in the dining hall except Tanishka as it was time for lunch.

Swara,Sujata and Jaya Kaki were serving everyone. Though self serving was a rule in Maheshwari family,but Swara insisted on which Sujata and Jaya kaki helped her.

Tanishka entered the dining hall and smirked looking at the empty seat beside Sanskaar. She moved and sat beside him. Sanskaar looked at her annoyed.

San:Why are you sitting here?

Tan:To eat lunch.

San:That I also know. But why are you sitting beside me?

Tan:What's the big deal Sanskaar?

San:It's Swara's place Tanishka,get up.

Priyanka:Sanskaar beta,let her sit na. Swara will sit somewhere else.

Swara was a bit upset but put up a fake smile.

Swa:It's ok Sanskaar,I will manage,no problem.

San:it's not ok Swara. Tanishka kindly get up from the seat and sit somewhere else or else consequences won't be good.

Tanishka felt humiliated by this and got up from the seat. She sat beside her mother making faces.

Swara felt protected due to this gesture of Sanskaar. Sujram,Raglak also were satisfied by this.

Everyone settled in their respective seats and started the lunch. Sanskaar silently held Swara's left hand under the table and started caressing it.

Swa:Sanskaar,what are you doing leave my hand.

San:Umm hmm,I won't.

Swa:Sanskaar koi dekh lega. Leave it!

San:Let them see,I am officially engaged fiance madam.

Swa:So what? See,if somebody sees na they will again tease me because of you.

San:And I love to see you going red when I am the reason behind it