44: Welcome to Jaipur.

Hey guys,here is the next chapter.

Happy Reading

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Night 12:00am

After a very tiring day,Swara was sitting in the huge balcony of her room,gazing the stars.

Sanskaar came in her room,tiptoeing. He silently stood behind her and hugged her from back. He expected her to flinch but she just rested her head on his chest and held his hands on her stomach.

San:I thought u will be startled.

Swa:Why?

San:Arey,what if it was not me and someone else.

Swa:I knew its you.

San:How?

Swa:I can feel your presence Sanskaar.

San(smiles):I see..by the way,what are you doing here?

Swa:Talking to my mumma. Dida used to tell,mumma has become a star and she watches me everyday from above. See there,(pointing to the brightest star) that bright star is Mumma.

San:Ok so,I will also talk to her. Why only u should have all the fun?
(Talking to the star):Dear Aunty,no not aunty,dear Mumma,I know you are very happy today,aren't you? Why not? After all today your daughter got engaged to me. Let me tell you,you don't have to worry at all for her. I promise,I won't ever let her smile fade away. She is very precious to me. I know she is a bit stupid and a big kid(swara hit her elbow on his stomach but he continued) but I will bear all her stupidity. You just be happy and shower all your blessings on us.

Swara turned at him and looked with teary eyes. She was very much touched by his gesture. Her mother is a very very important part of her life and seeing him respect her so much made her proud of her choice.

Sanskaar smiled at her and wiped off her tears.

San:Why do get emotional in everything Sweetheart?

Swa:Why do you love me so much then?

San:Hmm,that I also don't know. But yeah,I love u so very much.

Swa:I love u too.

She hugged him tight,placing her head on his broad chest. Sanskaar hugged her back and pecked her hair.

__________________

After 4 days

All the family members were in a hustle bustle. Today they were heading to Jaipur for the marriage rituals.

Suj:Arey kathe gaye sab,jaldi karo. Der ho javegi.

Ram:Sujata calm down please,there is still time. We are going by Sanskaar's private jet only na,konsi bus chooth jaayegi!

Suj:You shut up! Till now this Sanskaar has not arrived don't know what he is doing.

Swara's room

"Sanskaar pls leave me,we are getting late!" Said an irritated Swara to Sanskaar who was openly romancing with her,making it difficult for her to get ready.

San(nuzzling his nose in her hair):Then when I am stopping you. You continue na. (Back hugged her more tightly)

Swa(wiggling in his arms):Mr.Maheshwari! I am warning you for the last time,stay away for now and let me get ready. Mumma will come now and then u will only get beating.

San:No body will come Shona! (Resting his head in her shoulder) You take so much of stress. How much unromantic......ahhh!!

He gasped in pain as someone held his ear from back. Swara immediately pushed him and came out of his grip.  Sujata was the one who entered the room and found him irritating her daughter.

San:Mom! What are you doing? leave me.

Suj(twisted his ear more):U tell me what are YOU doing here?

San:That...I..me..

Suj:I know your tricks well. Why do u keep on distracting my daughter. Shameless creature! Go down go!

Sanskaar made faces and took Swara's luggage and went down.

Swara was blushing beetroot. She was sure her mother won't lack behind in teasing her now.

Suj:My dear daughter,now if your blushing is over pls come down.(laughs)

Swa:Ye..yes mom,I was coming only.

Suj:I know...anyways,have you taken all your belongings. Checked everything?

Swa:Yes mom,I did.

Suj:Did you take all the dresses and jewellery for the functions?

Swa:Hmm!

Suj:Good,atleast you are responsible. I am telling you Swara,be aware of that idiot he will make u also mad.

Swa:Mom!

Suj:Achha come let's go.

Airport

The family boarded the plane. Everyone was sitting with their respective partners as there were 2 seats in each row.

Swara was also sitting with Sanskaar near the window. She was gazing outside excitedly. This was the first time,she was traveling by plane.

Swa(excitedly):Sanskaar we will be in air na? It will be so nice.

San:Yes jaan,soon.

Swa:Can we see the clouds also?

San:Umm,yes....somewhat.

"The plane is ready for the take off. Kindly fasten your seat belts" the announcement was made.

Sanskaar helped Swara with it. Swara who till now was excited was now frightened. She held Sanskaar's arm tightly and closed her eyes.

San: What happened Jaan?

Swa:I don't know,something is happening in my stomach and my heart is also beating fast.

San:It's your first time na,it happens. Don't be afraid,open your eyes.

Swa:No please!

San:Swara nothing will happen. I am here,u trust me na.

Swara slowly opened her eyes holding Sanskaar tight. At first she was scared but Sanskaar showed her the scenery outside making ber excited.

Swa:Oh my God! We are finally in air. We are flying yippee! Sanskaar see na everything looks so small from here see!

San(laughing at her excitement):See,that's why I was saying don't close your eyes.

They enjoyed the two-hour journey in each other's embrace,romancing and talking sweet things. They were sitting in the last row so nobody could see them.

After 2 hours

The plane finally landed in the 'pink city'Jaipur. The city of the royals.

Sinha family was also accompanying Maheshwaris if you have forgotten and Tanishka was burning in nothing but pure jealousy seeing Swasan's closeness. She had a very close eye on Swasan's romance but controlled herself. Why? U will come to know soon.

Everyone headed to the ancestral palace of Maheshwaris named 'Krishna Kaustubhi' after Sanskaar's late Grandparents.

Huge iron gates were assembled at the entrance. The door reached about 15 feet above. A huge garden with every beautiful flower and a royal fountain at the entrance.

Each corner of the palace reflected the richness and royalty of the family.

The family was anything but delighted as they welcomed themselves to Jaipur.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hi guys,
Sorry for the late update!

Welcome all the new readers who joined themselves in the journey.
Hope u will enjoy it!

Thanks for supporting and loving the story.

Total words:1115

Thank you,
With love,
Shravani ❤