24:The Drunken Confession.

Hey buddies!! Hope you all are doing well. I am back with another chapter. Hope u will like it.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Leap of 1 week

This one week played a very important role in Swasan's life. Due to Swara's injury Sanskaar became more cautious towards her health. They kept meeting after the office timings. Swara didn't attend the office the whole week. Sanskaar would everyday pick her after the office and they both hanged out with each other. Making beautiful memories.

Sanskaar and Swara both have grown very close to each other. They were inseparable now. Both knew about each other's feelings. Atleast Sanskaar was well aware about Swara's feelings for him. They way she trusted him,laughed with him was the proof of her selfless love. He was very happy with his life taking a beautiful turn. While,on the other hand,Swara somehow was well aware about Sanskaar's feelings but she didn't want to believe or let's say ignoring the reality. She wanted to be loved but too scared. She didn't want to lose another very important person of her life. But...this time she was flowing with time. Enjoying with Sanskaar to the fullest and that could be a very grave mistake of her life! But.. a good mistake!

Karma's

Sanskaar was very happy today for 2 reasons,the first one was more important. Ofcourse it has to be! Today Swara would be rejoining the office,his lady love! The second was quite usual one. Like every other year,this year too he was going to get 'The Best Businessman Award'. It was common for him. Why not? After all he was securing this position from past 4 years. The year he started his business surprisingly he was declared the best rising businessman. His company gained profit with speed of light.(I know this is not at all realistic and it's not actually possible but it's a fictional story. Anything can happen😉😉)

The thing which excited Sanskaar was that,this year Swara too would be there to share his success and happiness apart from his family ofcourse.

His thoughts were broken by a knock on the door.

San:Come in!

It was Swara who entered. He was happy to see her in office after a long break.

Swa:Good Morning Sanskaar.

San:Morning,Swara! How are u now?

Swa(while rolling her eyes): Oh come on Sanskaar! U meet me everyday still u r asking the same question.I am fine! What is going to happen to me?

San: I can't take chance dear. U know,u r like a kid. If I left u even for one second na u will take whole world on ur head and then ask 'What did I do?'

Swa:(pouts): how mean Mr. Maheshwari.

San:I am born mean darling!

Swara just gave him an uninterested look. She was habitual to it by now.

Swa:By the way, congratulations! I heard that u r getting the best businessman award?

San:Yeah! Thanks. The function is today evening and even u r accompanying me.

Swa:What? Why me? I mean what will I do there?

Swa:U r my best friend Swara and plus u r my P.A also so u r needed there and moreover Mom-Dad wanted to meet u. If u didn't came na they will burn me alive with their eyes!

Swara started laughing. Sanskaar was mesmerized to see her cute laughter.

San: Laughter suits u. U should laugh more often.( he said gazing her intensely)