34:Karma Is A Bitch!

Hey guys! I am back with another chapter. Thanks for all your love,lovely people!

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Gadodia House

Yashraj entered the house hastily,panting heavily. While coming out of his car some people were back of him so he had to run. He sat on the sofa and drank all the water from the jug kept on the table in front of him.

Today,he lost almost every damn thing! His company has lost it's existence,he has been blacklisted from the Business Association,he wasn't even having a shelter today. May be,may be he was paying his 'Karma' back. He was getting punished for his deeds.

Shekhar and Shubham came in the hall and were shocked to see his state but instead of helping him,they started pushing him away.

She:What are you doing here? Get lost from here.

Yas:What the hell are you talking? I am still ur boss.

Shu:Aree kahe ka boss? Till u paid us it was fine,now what will we get?

She:Yes,u can leave. If people came to know that u came here they will beat us also.

Yas:Then give my money back and I will go.

She:I won't! What will u do?

Yas:I will accept all my deeds and drag u both also with me. Get that?

Shekhar and Shubham were now helpless and afraid so they decided to let him stay here without anybody knowing.

She:Ok fine! U can stay here but don't drag us in ur matters.

Yas:That I will decide. But now,first I have to escape from this situation. I am damn sure Sanskaar only must have done all this.(banged his hand on the wooden table)

She:See,we are allowing you to live here but nobody should know about it. If anyone came to know they will seal my house as well and if by chance that Sanskaar came to know na,he will put me and my house both on fire.🔥🔥🔥

Yas:How much will you hide Shekhar? I just tried to take his love and he is destroying my whole life,then you have tortured his love for decades,just imagine what he will do with you.

Shu:Yes dad, we have to be cautious. He will kill us,if we came in front of him.

Yas:Naa! Uss se bhi jyaada..! (Smirks) you know now I am feeling to say that line of Sholay movie,what was it? Yeah!  'Mai toh marr jaunga ab tera kya hoga Shekhar' (I will die,but what will happen to you Shekhar?)

Shekhar and Shubham gulped listening to him. Surely Sanskaar was not going to leave them.

_____________________

Maheshwari Mansion

Sanskaar's room

Sanskaar was sitting on the couch with his laptop working on it while Swara was studying for her exam.
They both decided to sit together while doing any of the official work as Sanskaar's room was sound proof so it was easy to concentrate.

Suddenly Sanskaar's phone rang gaining their attention. It was his Security head. He answered the call.

San:Hello?

S.H: Good Noon Sir,sorry to disturb you at this time but there is an emergency downstairs. Dhruv sir (Sanskaar's personal detective,if u remember) has came here and is urgently calling you right now.

San:Hmm,I'll be there in 5. Till then take him to the Security Office.

S.H:Sure sir!

Sanskaar disconnected the call and shut his laptop. Swara who was observing him,became confused seeing his sudden gesture.