46:Danger on the way!!

Hello friends! Back with the next chapter.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After a long enjoyable day,Swasan finally reached home at about 8pm,after roaming around Jaipur and spending quality time with each other.

They entered the palace holding each other. Sanskaar was side hugging Swara and she had placed her head on his shoulder and her hands on his waist. They were murmuring something in each other's ears.

They were moving forward without noticing the family members sitting in the living hall and staring at them mischievously.

Sujata and Uttara fake coughed to gain their attention. Swara immediately parted apart from him but he held her hand not letting her move.

Kav: Bhai,have some shame. You are romancing openly with Bhabhi. Atleast wait till your marriage.

Sanskaar rolled his eyes at her.

San:My fiancee,My love,My life do you have any problem?

Kav:Ofcourse I have a problem. I am still a kid. I shouldn't see all this.

San:yeah a 20 year old kid! If you have problem then close your eyes. I will not change..

Suj:Rehne de Kavya,je chora na sudhrega. Poor Swara....

Swara looked down blushing hard. She was very much used to,to all this.

In all this Tanishka used her stupid mouth in attempt of degrading Swara.

Tan:But Kavya is saying right only na. Swara is going to be the daughter in law of Maheshwaris. This shamelessness doesn't suit her.

San:I think a shameless girl like you shouldn't talk about Shamelessness. Atleast she isn't like you who date hundreds of guys at a time. So,Miss not so good Sinha,kindly shut your useless mouth and look at yourself before bad mouthing others.

Tanishka fumed in anger listening him,she opened her mouth to speak something but Priyanka held her hand indicating her to stop.

San:Anyways,we have bought u so many gifts. Come let's see and by the way Tanishka I have bought a special one for you.

Swara controlled her laugh somehow after remembering Sanskaar's gift for her while Tanishka became happy thinking he bought some expensive jewellery or something expensive for her.

After distributing everyone's gift:

Tan:Sanskaar now give my gift. I know it must be very interesting.(excited)

San:Ofcourse,how can I forget you. But for that u have to close your eyes first.

Tan:Umm,fine! U want to surprise me,right?

*By the way any guesses,what's the gift??*

She closed her eyes and forwards her ahead. Sanskaar slowly took out something from one of the bags and kept in her palm.

San:Now slowly open your eyes and haa,carefully kya pata heart attack aa gaya toh!

Tanishka opened her eyes and looked at her palm and the next second she screamed her lungs out seeing the gift.She immediately threw it away and started dancing like a monkey.

Everyone except Sinha family laughed out loud seeing her reaction.

Tan(still jumping):What the hell Sanskaar! What is this!

San:Aree,I bought you a twin sister. A dirty Chipkali for useless chipkali like you. (It was a fake lizard guys)

Tan(stilllll jumping): You....

San:Arey calm down Tanishka. I think I bought the wrong gift. I should have bought a monkey cause now u are literally jumping like monkey. Ajeeb ladki ho! Tum toh girgit(chameleon) se bhi jaldi roop badalti ho.

Everyone laughed at her except Sinha family ofcourse. Tanishka's anger had no bounds now. She has never faced so much of humiliation in her life. She was always the diva(so-called) but here toh something else is going on.

She rushed to her room angrily.

In Tanishka's Room

She entered her room angrily and started throwing all the things down. Her make up products,show pieces,expensive jewellery sets... everything was on floor lying.

She sat on the bed angrily and pulled her hair.

Tan:No no no! This can't be happening. Till now I was quiet thinking Sanskaar won't be able to ignore my beauty and will come to me but hell! This much of humiliation,for whom? For that middle class behanji? Damn! I broke up with a very rich boyfriend of mine to come here and marry Sanskaar and he? Now,I have to do something. Everything is happening because of that Swara,I won't leave her. She will have to pay for her deeds. I will make sure of it.

Swara's room

After sometime

After a hearty and delicious dinner. Swasan were sitting in Swara's room spending some time with each other. They were sitting on the bed with Sanskaar back hugging Swara and she was sitting on his lap. Sanskaar chin was on her shoulder.

Swa:Sanskaar...

San:Hmm...

Swa:Don't you think you spoke a bit too much to Tanishka. I mean... let her say what she wants. It doesn't matter to me.

San:But it matters to me. I might have spoken a lot but she was also not right. How can she speak anything about you. If I am not having any problem,you are not having any problem,our family is not having any problem who is she to interfere in between?

Swa:But Sanskaar as far as I know her,she won't keep quiet after today. She will definitely do something to take revenge.

San:She won't,and if she does also,no problem. I am always there to protect you and you are there for me and until and unless we are together. No one can harm us... ok? Now give me a beautiful smile,come on!

Swara smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

Swa:Achaa,now go and sleep. Tomorrow is haldi and Mehndi. We have to get up early na,go.

San:No... today I will sleep with you.

Swa:Pagal ho gaye ho kya! Abhi tak shaadi hui nahi hai Mr.

San:Then where I am telling Shaadi ho gayi. Vaise bhi if marriage would have happened then we have done something something,u know...

Swa(slapped his chest):Shameless creature. How will I tolerate you after marriage? Everytime think of romance only.

San:So what,that's my style of showing love,my love. Now come let's sleep. I am very sleepy.

He lied down and pulled Swara over him,on his chest.

Swa(trying to free herself):Sanskaar,leave me,if somebody sees us na,it won't be good. Pls..

San:Stop wiggling princess and no body will see us. Now sleep quietly like a good girl,u know you can't free yourself nor I am going to leave you. So,kindly have a good night sleep.

She pouts finding his words true and slept on his chest hugging him back. Sanskaar kissed her head and both drifted into peaceful sleep.

On the other side

I won't leave you Swara. Tomorrow's sunrise will bring darkness in your life instead of light. Now you will see,who really is Tanishka Sinha.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
So that was it for today guys. Hope u have enjoyed the chapter.

Precap:Swara in danger!! Everyone comes to know about Sinha family's real face.

Total words:1173

Thank you,
With love,
Shravani❤