02: Her Sorrows.

Hey guys I m back with another part of the story. Hope u all will like this and give this part the same response or even more than the previous part.

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The screen shifts towards a middle sized house. The nameplate shows 'Gadodia Nivaas'.

As it moves forward the screen focuses on a dark room. All the lights were switched off. Only the moon light was peeping through the small window making a shaking figure visible. Sobs were heard all over the room. The figure's face was shown and she was non other than our beautiful swara who was crying burying her face in her knees.

She looked towards the stars and said in a complaining tone.

Swa:Maa, u always do like this. U never reply to me. U r just seeing me from there as always. Dida used to say that u have became a star and u will tell god ji to give me happiness in my life. But that never happened.

U know today also baba gave me punishment. I won't be getting food till tomorrow afternoon. He also made clean the whole house 3 times. I know I was wrong, I should have came home before 7'o clock but maa trust me there was a very important meeting in the office. If I would have came boss would have fired me then baba would have been more angry. Maa please na, take me to u. I never saw u in real but I know u love me. Every mother loves her child very much u will also love me na maa?? U won't leave me na?

Her eyes fell on the clock. It showed 8: 55 pm.

Swara panicked.

Swa: oh god! Baba and bhai must be coming I should arrange the plates.

She immediately went towards the kitchen. Took the plates and arranged the table.

The clock stroke 9 and 2 men came inside the house. They were non other than Shekhar gadodia and his son Shubham gadodia.

They moved towards the dining table and sat on their respective chairs. Swara served them the food and went away silently towards her small room.

After a few minutes a loud shout was heard in Gadodia house along with the bang sound of steel plates. That loud voice belonged to Shekhar.

She: Swaarrraaaa.....

Swara who was sitting in her room lost in her thoughts got startled by the loud voice.She immediately went towards hall.

She: what is this ,ha??

Swa(with fear): w...what...happ...happened baba?

She: have u tasted the food u made. It's just so disgusting. Have u added salt in food or a little food in salt. U know that I m a BP patient.How dare u to put this much salt in my food.

Swara was shocked,she was sure that she did not made any mistake while making food.

Swa: but baba I made the food properly.

She: just taste it urself.

Swara came forward took a spoon and tasted the food it was normal,in fact it was very tasty.

Swa: baba this food is fine.

She: u mean I m wrong. U deliberately put extra salt in my food to kill me.

Swara's eyes filled with tears.

Swa: no baba,pls don't say like this.

Shubham came forward and pulled her hair harshly.

Shu: u bloody bi**h. U will say in front of us. Now a days u r talking too much.

She: u will sleep on cold floor for next 5 days. That's ur punishment.

Shu: now leave (he shouted)

Swara left towards her room crying on her fate.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

That's it for today guys.

Thank u so much for all ur support in the previous chapter I m very glad. Thank u so much.

Hope u like this chapter.

Pls don't forget to press the "☆" down.

Total words:651

Sorry for small chapter.

Thank you,
With love,
Shravani