10: Happy Moments.

Hey guys I am back with another chapter. This chapter is full of swasan scenes. Hope u will like it.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Rag: Okay, so let's start with the game now.

Lak: Cool, I'll bring the papers.

Sanskaar looked at Swara,she was a bit nervous but he assured her through eyes.

Swara relaxed a bit. She herself was unaware,why his assurance meant so much to her.

All the couples came in the centre of the dance stage. Laksh gave papers to each couple.

The song started.

O Saathi- Baaghi 2

Sanskaar like a gentleman first asked her permission by forwarding his hand. She kept her hand on his nervously.

He held her from waist,she kept her hand on his shoulder. They started moving with the rhythm. Their hands entangled with each other's.

Sanskaar turned her around twice and hugged her from back.
They were lost in their own world unknown to their respective feelings.Their hearts beating at highest speed with their eyes closed,close to each other.

Their trance was broken by the sound of laughter. They moved apart.

Rag: arey,stop the song.

Lak: arey yaar tum log bhi na. Bichara adi,tuch tuch tuch...

Rag: arey, at least get up now.

Adi: pehle is gadhi ko toh mujh par se uthao. ( first tell this donkey to get up from me)

The girl's name was Tanvi

Tan: U... u called mi gadhi? Gadhi means donkey... I won't leave u.

Adi: Yes,u r right! U r not donkey. I should call u elephant, huh hippo. First of all she was kicking me all the time while dancing and now fell me. 😫

Tan: now, I won't get up only.
( press herself more on him)

Adi: arey my mother,pls get up. My bones will become calcium powder if u don't get up. Pls.

Ragini with the help of Laksh pulled Tanvi from her,with great difficulty.

Adi sighed in relief: uff... thank god u both came on time,or else I would have became papad till now.

Everyone laughed.

( Actually the scene was that while dancing a very chubby girl fell on her partner and was not ready to get up)

Guys the above concept is just my imagination, I don't want to hurt anyone.I m sorry if u felt it wrong.

Rag: Anyways u both r out now. So let's continue.

Lak: but wait,time for paper folding.

The paper was folded and the song changed.

Janam Janam - Dilwale.

Swasan again continued dancing from back-hug position. They were moving slowly. He gripped her softly from her waist. His fingers brushed on her waist. A shiver ran down their spine.

He again turned her. Now she was facing him. Both of their eyes meet and they were lost in their own world forgetting their surroundings.

__________________