18: Realization.

Hey guys,I am back with another chappy. Thank you so much for all ur votes in the previous chapter. Hope to get the same response on this one too.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After 3 days.

Its been 3 days,Swara was going through the torture and worst fact,she couldn't even tell to anyone.

Swara entered Sanskaar's cabin and arranged it properly. During the whole day,the only thing that keeps her alive was seeing Sanskaar. Usually people hate going to work,but for Swara it was the best time . She wasn't talking much to Sanskaar but,seeing him was enough for her.

She was not at all happy,with the circumstances but,Sanskaar was the light of her life and she cannot afford losing him,not at all.

She sighed,and continued doing her work. She went to the Cafeteria and brought his Black Coffee and placed it on the table.

Sanskaar entered his cabin and found Swara arranging his table.

San: Good Morning,Swara.

Swara turned back listening his voice: Morning Sanskaar. You came early today.

San: Yeah,we have a meeting with Malhotra's regarding the hospital project.

Swa: Yes,I'll arrange the Conference hall.

San: Swara wait,Why r ur eyes red?

Swa(stammering): My... eyes... i guess something went in my eyes.

San: In both eyes,at the same time? And according to ur facial expressions I can make out that u r lying.

Swa( avoiding eye contact) : I m not lying Sanskaar. It's just that u r misunderstanding.

San: Oh come on,Swara!! Jhoot bolna nahi aata toh koshish bhi kyu karti ho? Why are u behaving like this? I know something is wrong with you. Why the hell are u avoiding me?

Swa: Sanskaar pls,it's nothing. And the meeting will start in sometime. I have to go.

She was about to go. Sanskaar was having enough of this,he pulled her through her arm such that she directly landed on his well built chest. He moved further and pinned her to the wall.

He looked at her angrily. His eyes looking at her closed ones. He tightened his grip on her arm. Swara opened her eyes. She was afraid looking at his anger. She never saw him this much angry. Never!

Sanskaar moved more close to her,their faces almost touching. Swara started breathing heavily.

San: What is going on haa? What do u think of urself? From past 3 days,u r behaving as if we r strangers. I have noticed everything. Where r u lost everytime? Why are ur eyes red every day? And why the hell are u not eating ur lunch?

Swara looked at him shocked: H..how did u.. u came to know?

San: If u forgot,I know every single thing about u. This is my office Swara. What do u even expect? I will not come to know? I want answers Swara,right now!!

Swa: I.. I won't answer u.

San: and why you won't? May I know!!

Swa: U r no one to know.

Sanskaar was literally boiling with anger. He usually never get angry but once he is,it has no limits. He looked at her scared face and calmed down a bit. He don't want to hurt her in his anger. He moved a bit back and took a deep breath calming himself.