03: The First Meeting.

Hey guys I m back with another part of the story. Thanks for your love🥰😘
Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Gadodia House:

The next morning..

Screen falls on our swara who was sleeping on the floor not so peacefully. The naughty Sun rays disturbed her sleep leading her to open her eyes.

Suddenly she heard a loud shout.( and we all know it's of non other than stupid shekhar.)

She: Swara..... swara....

Swara immediately got up and went outside running. She was not having her dupatta on as she was sleeping before sometime.

She: arey swara... kaha mar gayi....

Swa: ji....ji ba..baba.

She: where were u haa?

Swa: baba....vo....vo...mein.

Shekhar went towards her and hold her hair in tight fist.

She: what is the time ha?

Swa: aaah! Its...its 8am.

She: where is my breakfast. U know na I want everything on time then.

Swa: sorry baba...this won't happen again.

Shekhar pushed her on her floor.
At the same time shubham came from upstairs. His eyes fell on her. He stared her lustfully. Swara followed his gaze and made a disgusting face.

Actually when swara fell down her kurta came bit down and as she was not wearing dupatta(stole/scarf) her neckline and a very small bit of cleavage was visible.

She immediately covered herself and got up.
Shubham smirked seeing her.( huh! Besharam kahika. Sanskaar ko pata chala na maar maar ke haddi pasli ek kar dega😡)

Swara went from there crying silently and served the breakfast.

After 1 hour swara was ready to go to her office. She went to take blessing from shekhar but stupid shekhar as usual ignored her.

She came out of the house and started her journey towards office. Her office was 15 min away by walking distance.

While walking her eyes went towards the road and found a small 5 year old girl was running on the road. Swara saw a car approaching towards her. Without thinking anything she ran and pulled that girl in her arms before that car could hit her.

The car went ahead with jet speed not caring about what could have happened. The girl started crying. Swara immediately started consoling her.

Swa: aley, kya hua baccha?(what happened baby) Did u get hurt.

The girl nodded her head in no.

Girl: I was afraid.

At the same time a lady came their running.

Lady: jeevu...
She came near them and hugged the girl.

Lady: jeevu, u r fine right?

Girl: I m fine mumma and how many times I told u my name is jeevika not jeevu. I m a big girl now. She pouted.

Swara and lady laughed at her talks.

Lad: thank u so much for saving her.

Swa: not a problem. Take care of her.

Lad: yes, she is very naughty. Thank u again.

Swara smiled in response. The lady went away taking jeevika. Swara was gazing at the mother - daughter bond and missing her mother. She was so lost that she didn't notice the car coming in front of her.

The car stopped just an inch before her and swara fell down due to fear.

A handsome young man,with perfect fitting suit,came out of the black Audi. His silky hair covering his forehead. Straight nose and deep brown eyes.( kuch zyada hi taarif ho gayi😜 anyways u must have guessed it's our dashing hero..🤵)

He gave his hand to her. Swara hesitantly gave her hand to his. Her face was covered with hair. She got up holding his hand. She removed her hair from her face.

Sanskaar was awestruck seeing her beauty. He was lost in her beauty. Came into senses listening her.

Swa: thank u for stopping the car.

San: huh... ha vo it's ok. Are u okay?

Swa: yeah, thank u.

She was about to leave. But sanskaar stopped her.

San: excuse me!

She turned.

San: naam to bata do.( atleast tell ur name)

Swa: what!

San: I mean ab mile hain to batane mein kya jaata hai? ( now if we have met,what's wrong in telling)

Swa: I don't share my personal info with strangers.

San: ok, my name is sanskaar Maheshwari,mother's name sujata Maheshwari, father's name Ramprasad Maheshwari. Now we r not strangers,come on tell me ur name.

Swa: sw....swar.....swara.

San: swswarswara.. ye kaisa naam hai?

Swa: swara.

San: ohhh.

Swa: acchaa bye, I m leaving.

San: arey but.. chali gayi.

Sanskar's driver: baba chale?

San: huh.. haan chalo.

Sanskaar sat in the car and went away thinking about swara.
Swara turned and looked at the car's retreating figure.

Swa: sanskaar maheshwari ....🤔

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey guys,thank u so much for all ur support.

Suggestions and inline comments are appreciated

Don't forget to press the'☆' below.

Thank you,
With love
Shravani❤